Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2094

Evgeniy Chumakov:

No argument, it's the same .... only in profile

Not necessarily, of course, maybe I was just lucky, but before it was due to time trade filtering and primitive equity prediction of some strategies I managed to earn a little, but now the Dolls are not spared anyone, they break my back.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Hi!

I have an eXpert who writes quotes in txt and I read it in R-Q... This is how I get data for real-time analysis.

I've got another "brilliant idea" here, to make indicators considering many other pairs... I want to download many instruments at once...

The problem with EXpert is that it always writes a file with one name, so I can't write several tools at once...

Can you help me again? I just need to make ekspert save a file with the name of the instrument, not just OHLC.txt, something like eur_5m.txt , gbp_60m.txt

I'd really appreciate it.

Files:
OHLC.mq4  11 kb

mytarmailS:

Hi!

I have an eXpert who writes quotes in txt and I read it in R-ka... That's how I get data for real-time analysis.

I've got another "brilliant idea" here, to make indicators considering many other pairs... I want to download many instruments at once...

The problem with EXpert is that it always writes a file with one name, so I can't write several tools at once...

Can you help me again? I just need to make ekspert save a file with the name of the instrument, not just OHLC.txt, something like eur_5m.txt , gbp_60m.txt

I'd really appreciate it.

You can set it on this line or do you need it automatically?

input string fileName = "OCHL.txt"; //Имя файла:

Evgeniy Chumakov:

You can set it on this line, or do you want it to be automatic?

Automatically...

The script is one, and I want to write many tools at once.

mytarmailS:

automatically...

There is only one script, and I want to write many tools at once.

Here you go

Files:
OHLC.mq4  12 kb

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Here you go

It works! Thanks a lot!!!

mytarmailS:

It works! Thank you so much!!!

I don't get it, is tcht more convenient than ssv?

https://habr.com/ru/company/skillfactory/blog/526542/

and maybe someone else will be interested (it looks like I'm going to get sucked into Python)

A quote - "Google Colaboratory is a relatively recent cloud-based service from Google aimed primarily at simplifying machine learning research and providing everything you need to do it right in your browser.

Using Google Colaboratory, you can remotely access a machine equipped with a powerful nVidia Tesla K80 GPU, and for free. This makes life a lot easier when it comes to doing experiments related to machine learning.

With Google Colaboratory you can:
- master programming in Python
- learn to work with popular packages for building deep learning models, such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch. If for some reason the package you need is missing, you can easily install it using the package manager pip

Google Colaboratory is a Jupyter Notebook platform (more about Notebook here: https://webdevblog.ru/jupyter-notebook-dlya-nachinajushhih-uchebnik/) , deployed in the cloud. It allows you to run Jupyter Notebooks on a remote machine. These notebooks are .ipynb files that are stored on Google Drive."

21 канал на YouTube, где вы можете бесплатно изучить ИИ, машинное обучение и Data Science
21 канал на YouTube, где вы можете бесплатно изучить ИИ, машинное обучение и Data Science
  • habr.com
Мы уже не раз делились в своем блоге полезными материалами для развития (их список можно найти в конце этого поста). Сегодня продолжаем это начинание и специально перед стартом новых потоков курсов по Data Analytics и Data Science...

If there is a critical mass of python users here - they will add native ONNX support to Metatrader, and it will be easy to transfer models from python directly to the terminal. To test, publish in the marketplace and so on. But so far everything is very dull and lifeless... or put + if there is someone alive who needs it or is interested. Let's say there is a good trained network on tensor or torch showing results. It is almost unrealistic to transfer it to metatrader. The same catbust supports onnx.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
If there is a critical mass of Python users here - they will add native support for ONNX to Metatrader, it will be easy to transfer models from Python directly to the terminal. To test, publish in the marketplace and so on. But so far everything is very dull and lifeless... or put + if there is someone alive who needs it or is interested. Let's say there is a good trained network on tensor or torch showing results. It is almost unrealistic to transfer it to metatrader. The same catbust supports onnx.

+

I am not an expert, but I will support it.

Reason: