Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 191

Yury Reshetov:

We've been fussing for nothing for 191 pages. It's time for all to go home empty-handed.

Have you written to Vetrov? Is he even aware that you are registered on your forum?) Write...

http://yury-reshetov.com/node/306

Andrey Dik:

Just asking, a theoretical question, do you think it would do any good to be able to break down the data into as many options as possible? Yes, or no.

There are no unambiguous answers to theoretical questions in machine learning because there are "black boxes". The only way to get an answer to any question is empirically.

Vizard_:

Have you written to Vetrov? Is he even aware that you are registered on your forum?) Write...

http://yury-reshetov.com/node/306

Why would he need to write anything if he's signed up for automatic email notifications?

Vizard_:
Why isn't he answering?))
The question is not for me. Ask Vetrov.

Vizard_:
plunge into the fascinating world of dm

it feels like this :D

Vizard_:

Or did I write yesterday for nothing ...

For good reason, until you answer for what you said yesterday:

Vizard_:
Not having an advantage over the known..... but no one will believe it)))

That is, until you give a specific example of "known ...", you will be ignored and communication with you will be suspended. Because there is no useful information from you, only destructive flooding and unsubstantiated criticism and attacks.

What's the sense, to waste your time on dialogue with such a bababalov, as you who can't answer for the words, and only loads some rubbish?

I am happy with everything in Predikshin's work, and who does not know how to use it, prepare data, choose the right output. Well, so be it. So it's okay, guys. It's just that a lot of people work for a job. Well, they like to spin R, make new models, study methods, and as for trading, it's secondary, as they say.... So good luck in your research, and I'm thinking about buying a new computer, for a hundred thousand, there's a 6-core processor with 12 threads, it will be fun to train prediction.... And as they say CHAOOOOOOO!!!!

Dr.Trader:

it feels like this :D

Great example of resourcefulness. And most importantly did not ask anyone)))

The whole world had been waiting for this moment with bated breath.

And now it has finally happened!

Release 12 of jPrediction, which generates code of trained ternary classifiers in MQL, has been released. MetaTrader users no longer need to port ternary classifier codes from Java to MQL. All the code for MQL is now stored in files with mqh extension.

(Loud applause and shouts of "Hurray!")

But that's not all. jPrediction 12 is now about 12% faster than the previous version!

(Loud applause while tossing bonnets)

Numerous jPrediction users can download and use version 12 for free by downloading it from my website (link in my profile, first post on my home page).

(Knocking of keys and movement of download indicators on monitors)

Congratulations are accepted verbally as well as in written form, you can send them as gifts or money transfers via WebMoney.

Yury Reshetov:

The whole world had been waiting for this moment with bated breath.

And now it has finally happened!

Release 12 of jPrediction, which generates code of trained ternary classifiers in MQL, has been released. MetaTrader users no longer need to port the ternary classifier codes from Java to MQL. All the code for MQL is now stored in files with mqh extension.

(Loud applause and shouts of "Hurray!")

But that's not all. jPrediction 12 is now about 12% faster than the previous version!

(Loud applause while tossing bonnets)

Numerous jPrediction users can download and use version 12 for free by downloading it from my website (link in my profile, first post on my home page).

(Knocking of keys and movement of download indicators on monitors)

Congratulations are accepted in verbal and written form, as well as gifts and money transfers via WebMoney.

Y Finally... Finally we`ve got it :-) Well, now we twice as much hay for our cows. Okay, I'm trying, testing, I'll give a report....
Reason: