Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1857

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

show pictures of kamins and kochu clusters, so unclear

kmins

kohonen

the prototypes look pretty similar but what can you expect with only three clusters

mytarmailS:

kmins

kohonen

If you look at the prototypes, it's pretty similar, but what can you expect with only three clusters

Damn, I should have scaled up the graphs, it's hard to see

I should try to write shorter TC, I'll get to it later. So yes, it's similar... but at the level of trading logic there may be some differences

Check that the rising and falling cohonen clusters do not go beyond +-0.001 on the first hour in one of the directions. And in general (on the average) the vector of price movement is already clear by the 1st o'clock (will it be directed or reversed).

You should also look for different pairs of neighboring hours. It's clear, that somewhere it will be better, somewhere worse.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I have to try to write the TS shorter, I'll get to it later. So yes, it is similar... but at the level of trading logic there may be some differences

The rising and falling cohonen clusters do not go beyond +-0.001 on the first hour in one of directions. And in general (on the average) the vector of price movement is already clear by the 1st o'clock (will it be directed or reversed).

You should also look for different pairs of neighboring hours. It's clear that somewhere it will be better, somewhere worse.

You mean filtering by hours that you may trade in and hours that you may not?

mytarmailS:

Do you mean filtering by hours in which it is possible to trade and in which it is not?

There are different clusters for different pairs of hours. Some signals are different for 1-2 hours, others for 5-6 hours. Some of them are not predictable at all

It's based on seasonal cycles and volatility clustering. Transitions from session to session are interesting, etc.

You can take more than 2 hours

and the perseptron gives worse results, but smoother

>>> clf.score(X_train, y_train)

>>> clf.score(X_test, y_test)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

for different pairs of clocks different clusters. For 1-2 o'clock some signals, for 5-6 o'clock others. Some are not predictable at all

because it is all based on seasonal cycles and volatility clustering. Transitions from session to session are interesting, etc.

It is possible to take more than 2 hours.

And if we take segments of unequal size, but, say, decomposed into ZZ?

Have you tried to select more clusters and binary predict a specific cluster?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

What if the segments are not of the same size, but, say, decomposed into ZZ?

Have you tried to select more clusters and binary predict a particular cluster?

The number of clusters does not change the quality of classification

Nope, I'm not into zz

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

the number of clusters does not change the quality of classification

No, ZZ is not for me.

Bravo Maxim, I give you a standing ovation for ZZ. ZZ is a dead end on all fronts.... I am serious. Proven more than once and all because it has no value on the zero bar, although attempts to create one have been a success, but only in the NS.

Otherwise Maxim very interesting study. I think you can do binary options at once with such a system. I think they will be wondering why you are so sagacious. No one will even guess that you're armed with a powerful mathematical apparatus, which breaks their BCs. ....

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

the number of clusters does not change the quality of classification

No, zz is not for me.

Very interesting - I need to try it, can you post the code, that in python?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Very interesting - I have to try it, can you post the code that is in python?

The trained models can be exported to the metaque at once, as ready-made functions. One tree or forest

and there you can do whatever you want in the tester, apply different strategies

Reason: