Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1796

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Let's not get tired of repeating like a morning prayer - the power is in thinning and only in it) No autoregressions, garches, etc. No autoregressions, garbage, etc. work with raw data.

It was Alyoshenka the son who was the first to talk about thinning. Disappeared... Probably got whacked or is in the dungeons of the Chekists. Doc was also working in that direction and disappeared... And I just made things worse :)) Toddler will tell you about it sometime.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Cool))) Good for you))))

If you have a desire to use this service, I will give you a no-limit, contact me in person

Alexander_K:

Alioshenka the son was the first one to talk about thinning. Disappeared... Maybe he was killed or is in the dungeons of the Chekists. Doc was also working in that direction and disappeared... And I just made things worse :)) Toddler will tell you about it, sometime.

Or maybe he deliberately misled me and went crying into a pillow, out of despair.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

If there will be concrete examples and a person in charge of the branch who answers all the questions at the level of a training course, it may be useful. Difficult questions will be discussed separately, with the opinions of different participants.

It would be good to start such a branch with examples of the subject for trading and / or MO, and people will pick up.

I've been thinking about it (we're talking about a place to discuss the application of theorists and matstat). I suppose nowadays it's better to do something like this in the form of articles and their subsequent discussion.

Shared this idea with the administration and got preliminary approval. If you have any ideas and suggestions on the subject of articles, please share them here.

Alexander_K:

Alioshenka the son was the first one to talk about thinning. Disappeared... Maybe he was killed or is in the dungeons of the Chekists. Doc was also working in that direction and disappeared... And I just made things worse :)) Toddler will tell you about it, sometime.

People don't live long on Forex, a year or two and then it's over.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Or maybe he deliberately mislead and went away crying into his pillow, out of desperation

Toddler posted a fresh piece. I haven't read it yet.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Thought about it (we're talking about some place to discuss the application of theorist and matstat). I believe that nowadays it is better to do something like this in the form of articles and their subsequent discussion.

Shared this idea with the administration and got preliminary approval. If you have any ideas and suggestions on the subject of articles, please share them here.

I would be glad to have a branch on matstat. But closed, without pseudoscientific characters like Toddler. Otherwise they will be spammed with nonsense again.

secret:
I would welcome a branch on matstat. Just a closed one, without pseudoscientific characters like Toddler. Otherwise they'll get spammed with nonsense again.

I doubt that it would be possible to close in any way - it would obviously be against the policy of the resource. On the other hand, to fear the wolves - do not walk in the woods)

secret:
Only closed, without pseudoscientific characters like Toddler.

There will be nothing to read there about trading... At one time everything was pseudoscientific. Like rocks can't fall from the sky! Since childhood I was interested in inventions and discoveries, their history etc. I've always been fascinated by characters like you. All the history of mankind and science, you were put in a puddle, discovering new things. And the whole history there were characters who could only rote a textbook and wave it around, fighting against "pseudoscience".

P.S.

Gone to read the new article. The old ones were just a balm for the old wounds of the Wizard.

Wizard2018:

P.S.

Gone to read the new article. The previous ones were just a balm for the old Wizard wounds.

Don't forget to reread the list of leaked signals)

Reason: