Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 168

mytarmailS:

2) I am from Ukraine and I trade on the Russian derivatives market - FORTS, I can not trade in Russia directly by the law, but some of our brokers have created some "crutches" that we could trade FORTS, but none of these brokers do not provide access to MT5, as far as I know

I started with FORTS back in the shitty years and I'll never trade on this pseudo-market again. It's principled and rational, because I've seen much and have something to compare it with...

What is, from your point of view, the advantage of FORTS analysis (from a machine-learning perspective) compared to forex?

mytarmailS:

Tell me, what are you doing on this resource? What is your use of the MQL5.community?

Karputov Vladimir:
Tell me, what are you doing on this resource? What use are you to the MQL5.community?
As for the branch "Machine Learning", lately it's the only reason why serious, thinking people may visit the site, imho, of course. mytarmailS is an active co-author of this branch - he attracts smart people to the site. Do you think this is an unhelpful activity?

sibirqk:
Vadim the branch "Machine Learning" - lately, the only reason why serious, thinking people can come to the forum, imho of course. And mytarmailS is an active co-author of this branch - he attracts smart people to the forum. Do you think this is not a useful activity?

Without a link to MetaTrader is dust. You might as well open a branch on macramé. And the main goal of the comrade is to divert ideas from the forum by any means. After all, note that he is not on the forum of the software complex "R" - but here.

But such sly has long been given the answer - there is no and will not be a direct bridge to call trading functionality from third-party products.

sibirqk:
And what, from your point of view, is the advantage of FORTS analysis (from a machine learning perspective) compared to forex?

no fictitious swaps

No fictitious spreads

No fictitious delays in executing a transaction

No fictitious over-the-counter situations that can be canceled

no single price in kitchens

there are no huge imaginary commissions of a few points

there is a direct interest in the client's withdrawal

the forex "broker" works on the documents of a bookmaker and your money is in his possession, on his balance in the bank, he has zero responsibility ....

my broker works on the broker's documentation and pays taxes, my money will never go anywhere as it is onmy balance at the bank

there is a tick chart for the whole day

there is a book of orders

there is a ticker tape of those T&S

there is an order log

there's open interest

that's just the first thing that comes to mind.... not enough ?

Karputov Vladimir:

Without a link to MetaTrader, it's dust. You might as well open a branch on macramé. And the main goal of the comrade is to divert ideas from the forum by any means. After all, note that he is not on the forum of the software complex "R" - but here.

But such sly has long been given the answer - there is no and will not be a direct bridge to call trading functionality from third-party products.

Well you will get that branch stalled, what will remain on the forum? Humor, pokemons and memoirs of Volchanovsky?

If there is a working idea, it is not difficult to translate it into the MCL. And the fact that he writes here and not in R-forums is understandable - R is bottomless, it is not easy to find a highly specialized community. And for the MT community he is an absolute boon.

Well, about "there won't be a direct bridge" - Renat hinted in this thread a few pages ago about some nice surprise. So, let's see.

mytarmailS:

no fictitious swaps

No fictitious spreads

No fictitious delays in executing a transaction

No fictitious over-the-counter situations that can be canceled

no single price in kitchens

there are no huge imaginary commissions of a few points

there is a direct interest in the client's withdrawal

the forex "broker" works on the documents of a bookmaker and your money is in his possession, on his balance in the bank, he has zero responsibility ....

my broker works on the broker's documentation and pays taxes, my money will never go anywhere as it is onmy balance at the bank

there is a tick chart for the whole day

there is a book of orders

there is a ticker tape of those T&S

there is an order log

there is open interest

that's just the first thing that comes to mind.... not enough ?

No I was asking you "from a machine learning perspective", and you were asking about trade organization. The essence of the question is, for example, the RTS index is more predictive than EUR/USD?

sibirqk:

Well, you get to the point where the branch is dead, what will be left on the forum? Humor, pokemons and memoirs Volchanovsky?

If there is a working idea to translate it into the MCL is not difficult. And the fact that he writes here and not in R-forums is understandable - R is bottomless, it is not easy to find a highly specialized community. And for the MT community he is an absolute asset.

Well, as for "there will not be a direct bridge" - Renat in this thread a few pages ago hinted about some pleasant surprise. So we'll see.

It has nothing to do with R-ka, what difference does it make what to write on? it's a question of convenience, no more.... Here, Reshetov wrote his JProjected in java, ban it, it's not mql, it is not useful, this what's his - parasite !!!!

that's one word.

sibirqk:

No, I'm asking you "from the standpoint of machine learning", and you're talking about the organization of trading. The essence of the question is that for example RTS index is more predictive than EUR/USD?

If you take candles, nothing...

But there is also the glass, T&S, OI...etc...

and these are additional predictors for MO

If you make several trades per minute, you won't survive with commission and special delays in execution... and even if by some miracle you get a 1 in 1,000,000 chance, it's not certain that you'll get paid.

You do not castigate on Reshetov, so he wrote a normal product, but if you do not know how to use it, then the R-ka is also not helpful. It is one thing to be an NS maintainer, another thing to be a user. These are very different things...
Reason: