Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 165

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Especially for lazybones like you Dmitry

http://tempofox.com/interpretaciya-otkrytogo-interesa-i-pokazatelej-obema/

Thank you, but that is not what I asked.

Here read the text of the article. For example -"That is, with the simultaneous increase in the open interest and volume, the direction of the trend movement of prices is not likely to change."

This is EXACTLY what it is - some kind of estimate of the probability of the event. There is no numerical estimate. Where this estimate comes from is unknown.

Or another example -"According to Larry Williams'interpretation, if the number of open positions grows in the market, the price will start/continue to fall, and if there is a decrease in the number of open positions, the price will most likely start/continue to grow."

Same thing - where did "most likely" come from? How was it estimated?

Dmitry:

Thank you, but that's not what I asked.

Here's reading the text of the article. For example -"That is, with a simultaneous increase in open interest and volume, the direction of price trend movement will most likely not change."

This is EXACTLY the probability of the event. There is no numerical estimate. Where this estimate comes from is unknown.

Or another example -"According to Larry Williams'interpretation, if the number of open positions grows in the market, the price will start/continue to fall, and if there is a decrease in the number of open positions, the price will most likely start/continue to grow."

Well you give, it's interesting to ask how long have you been involved in the market? And don't you still understand that in the market there is no concept of exact, polemically, one hundred percent.... There is only speculation and no more.... And if you want statistics then gather the volumes, OM and look. And there will be statistics for you...

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Well you give, it is interesting to ask how long you are engaged in the market? Don't you still understand that there is no concept in the market, there is no sure, sure, sure.... There is only speculation and no more.... And if you want statistics then collect the volumes, OM and look. And there will be statistics for you...

In short, there are no statistics on this table and never have been?

That's it, I got it!

Dmitry:

In short, there are no statistics on this table and never have been?

That's it, I got it!

Well, you have a great opportunity to collect it and check, and announce here among the honest people, I'm sure it will be somewhere around +-50%, because the market is spinning around the notorious 50%

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Well, you have a great opportunity to collect it and check, and announce it here among the honest people, I'm sure it will be somewhere around +-50%, because the market is spinning around the notorious 50%
That's how it should have started))). Since the time of the Klotov forum has not changed, just like you wrote bullshit, and you write it.
The signals are inoperative, Reshetov's image is tarnished... will survive))) hilarious...

Who gives a fuck, honestly....

Vizard_:
That's where you should have started))) Nothing has changed since the days of Klotov's forum, you're still writing bullshit.
Signals in the ope, Reshetov's image (his AI) is tarnished... Will he survive))) hilarious ...
And I see you have nothing to cover the ip, not even the signals. So...... And Reshetov's AI is quite robust, you just need to know how to use it....

Vizard_:
That's where you should have started))) Nothing has changed since the days of Klotov's forum, you've been writing bullshit the same way you did.
Signals in the ope, Reshetov's image (his AI) is tarnished... Will survive))) hilarious ...
Stability is a sign of skill :-)

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Stability is a sign of skill :-)
Self-irony - good, so not all is not lost yet)))) hilarious ...

Dmitry:

Thank you, but that's not what I asked.

Here's reading the text of the article. For example -"That is, with a simultaneous increase in open interest and volume, the direction of price trend movement is not likely to change."

This is EXACTLY what it is - some kind of estimate of the probability of the event. There is no numerical estimate. Where this estimate comes from is unknown.

Mikhail, and Dmitry is actually absolutely right in his question...
Reason: