Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1650

Mihail Marchukajtes:

So I took it and laid it out. There are some people here who criticize me, and call me with a small letter, and I will lay out the leading technology for you. Aha Shchas !!!!.

I am offended((...

Vizard_:

Will you sell it?

No, of course not. Why would I sell. I'm full on strategy. There's no point in selling.

mytarmailS:

I'm offended(((.

No... I was just... I'm just trying to get a little more fun :-) so I don't really give a shit. The only joy is your progress in the hope that not without my informational help ....

When are you going to sell it? For how much?

But it was the FIRST technology that killed me. I'm still tearing up my belly :-)

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Bitch, but the FIRST technology killed me myself. I'm still tearing up my belly :-)

Let's do some poetry, let's catch up...

Vizard_:
And when will you sell? For how much?

No, of course, why should I leak if the topic is chopped.... At most so is ready to hand over all the work for the official employment of a notorious fund.

Poem:

Oh, he was not so great Mikhas,

As his nobly good horse.

Who was full of power,

But it was only a hound,

The same hound that aloud

Was the famous PERDOWH!!!!!!

Something like this... Just off the top of my head :-)

Mihail Marchukajtes:

No, of course, why should I leak if the topic is chopped.... At most so is ready to hand over all the work for official employment to a notorious fund.

You just hinted about the hodilnik. It was necessary to turn on the brain - do not make an alarm, and smart,
where not a crappy sensor, and wf cameras that send photos to the server and processed + voice. A working
project you show, then you show this overfit bullshit on the sidewall and promise the golden mountains...

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Poem:

Oh, he was not so great Mikhas,

As his nobly good horse.

Who was full of power,

But it was only a hound,

The same hound that aloud

Was the famous PERDOWH!!!!!!

Something like this... Just off the top of my head :-)

super!!!

Reason: