Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1618

My links are deleted immediately, and this crap will hang there forever.

mtyvnel:

He's trading, he told me exactly, on a semi-automatic machine with a program. Find him at MYFXBOOK Leo23 . It's the same neural network.

Where do I send the money?

YOU ARE A FUCKING FUCK!

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:
Where do I send the money?

There is no need to send anything ...

mtyvnel:

Nothing needs to be sent anywhere ...

:)))

Evgeny Dyuka:
My links are deleted immediately, and this crap will hang there forever.
Your snares are true, and that's why they are deleted...

mtyvnel:
Hello ! I' ve been a trader for about 11 years now trading manually on Gunn, but I got into neural networks as well. I solved this problem ! I just want to help you, you have the wrong approach to business. I swear to God this is not a joke, here is the author of this article, where I found the answer to all my questions, he just had an error in the code with the advisor and script, I rewrote everything and I have been trading for almost a year on all currency pairs and timeframes, I try not less than 15 minutes. The program gives you a price forecast, how many pips the price will go and where. https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/830 ... It all works, I just need to rewrite the code, it has an error there. I do not sell anything and do not advertise anything, I just come and read your letters every day, I want to help in any way I can.

:)

mtyvnel:
Don't be like that.

mtyvnel:
Hello ! I'm a trader for about 11 years I've been trading manually on Gunn, but I got into neural networks as well. I solved this problem ! I just want to help you, you have the wrong approach to business. I swear to God this is not a joke, here is the author of this article, where I found the answer to all my questions, he just had an error in the code with the advisor and script, I rewrote everything and I have been trading for almost a year on all currency pairs and timeframes, I try not less than 15 minutes. The program gives you a price forecast, how many pips the price will go and where. https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/830 ... It all works, I just need to rewrite the code, it has an error there. I do not sell anything and I do not advertise anything, I just come here every day andread your messages, I want to help in any way I can.

:))

There are some left-wing types in such a respected thread. Don't you think?
Reason: