Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1505

mytarmailS:

read the blogs.

http://www.kamynin.ru/?cat=8&paged=55

I know someone like that. Not impressed.
Imho, blabbermouth. At least he was about 5 years ago.
Not even good at the subject area he claims to be in.
I don't think anything has changed much since then.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I know him. Not impressive.
Imho, blabbermouth. At least he was about five years ago.
I don't think anything has changed much since then.

Don't read it then))) I don't care ))

I don't really care if you do it, keep optimizing stochastics on the stories and everything will be fine.)

mytarmailS:

Then don't read it))) I don't care)

Optimize more stochastics on stories) and you'll be fine))

I read your robotrading guru selectively in your blog and missed again! - You have already mentioned stochastics twice. Your Guru suggested working on profitable strategies using MA, and you'll notice that for 25 thousand rubles he will read a course on programming on QuickBooks, the minimum course is a week.

How is the face-palm? )))))

mytarmailS:

Then don't read it))) I don't care)

Optimize more stochastics on stories) and you'll be fine ))

I don't do stochastics or optimization). Sorry.

Igor Makanu:

I read your robotrading guru selectively in your blog and missed him again! - You have already mentioned stochastics twice. Your Guru suggested working on profitable strategies using MA, and note that for 25 thousand rubles he will read a course on programming on QuickBooks, the minimum course is a week.

How is the face-palm? )))))

Even so. I remember he was looking for stupid clients even back then.

Igor Makanu:
Yuriy Asaulenko:

Good luck to you

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Even so. I remember that he was looking for stupid clients even then.

Judging by his blog he is in deep prostration with inflamed mind, selectively leafed through, here is a screenshot with a bar with a drawn channel, with a signature saying it is good to know where the bar goes in a month!

Then some statistical thoughts about the need to close/open trades without waiting for the bar to close... statistics of course "on the fingers"

and all this with assurance that his fleas are more interesting than all this on other thematic forums on runet

In general, I can't re-read another guru who started with "Chebyshev, Butterworth, Hilbert filters up to 12th order, Halley filters, Forward and inverse Fourier transform, Forward and inverse cosine transform, Berg, Prony, maximum entropy spectral estimation methods, ARCS predictors, polynomial filtering methods".

And ended up with a trivial divorce with teaching and learning

)))

Igor Makanu:

Judging by his blog he is in deep prostration with inflamed mind, selectively leafed through, here is a screenshot with a bar with a drawn channel, with a signature saying it is good to know where the bar goes in a month!

Then some statistical thoughts about the need to close/open trades without waiting for the bar to close... statistics of course "on the fingers"

and all this with assurance that his fleas are more interesting than all this on other thematic forums on runet

In general, I can't re-read another guru who started with "Chebyshev, Butterworth, Hilbert filters up to 12th order, Halley filters, Forward and inverse Fourier transform, Forward and inverse cosine transform, Berg, Prony, maximum entropy spectral estimation methods, ARCS predictors, polynomial filtering methods".

And ended up with a trivial divorce with teaching and learning

)))

It does all these filters-transformations, etc. - or rather, not it, but Matkad does it all at once, and you don't have to think-know anything. But you can impress the natives.
The interesting thing here is that he doesn't know or understand why he's doing it.
Even then I asked him - and what does it give? What is the point? The answer was nothing clear.
I remember he did a Fourier transform in Matkadec and showed everyone the sinusoids. I had never even heard of edge effects. Why he showed it to everyone was a mystery.
Zy God be with him, with Kamanin. It's a waste of time to discuss it. If they want to consider him a Guru, go ahead.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Zy God be with him, with Kamanin. It's only a waste of time to discuss. They want to consider him a Guru, go ahead.

Only he who believes wins in the marketplace. For it is said, "Every man shall be rewarded according to his faith." Amen.

Alexander_K:

Only he who believes wins in the marketplace. For it is said, "Every man shall be rewarded according to his faith. Amen.

The one who knows wins in the market. There is no need to win. )
It is not necessary to believe, and even harmful.
And you have mixed up different operas).

Reason: