Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1365

Tag Konow:

I wonder how you propose to create an AI.

I'm not suggesting anything to anyone.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

What's to be offended about, did I miss something? You hear that. Anything on psychology? And if I do?

So what about how to create an AI? Do you have an opinion?

Tag Konow:

Fuck if I know, that's your psychological problem, not mine )) didn't think about it

You come up with your own ideas, we'll cook them up.

Tag Konow:

We're sitting here, not touching anyone, fixing our primus...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Fuck if I know, that's your psychological problem, not mine )) didn't think about it

Relax, it's not like I'm trolling you. I'm just asking for an opinion. No so no...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You come up with your own ideas, we'll code them.

Well, my ideas have to do with psychology, and you can't stand it. How to be?

Tag Konow:

Well, my ideas have to do with psychology, and you can't stand it. What do you want me to do?

Formalize

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

formalize

Ok. The point is (first on paper) to think through the workings of the mental apparatus. Classify the basic cognitive functions and mental processes. All this should be combined into a single concept of mental activity, and then it can be programmed (possibly using neural networks).

Tag Konow:

Okay. The point is (first on paper) to think through the workings of the mental apparatus. Classify basic cognitive functions and mental processes. Combine all this into a single concept of mental activity and try to program it (possibly using neural networks).

do you want to create an AI or a human? I don't understand.

Intelligence, in a general sense, doesn't give a shit about the mental apparatus. You need a connection to the world and an artificial brain.

Or do you want to create an AI of a sentimental puberty schoolgirl?

haven't you seen movies about big artificial brains?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

So do you want to create an AI or a human? I don't understand.

Intelligence, in a general sense, doesn't give a shit about the mental apparatus. You need a connection to the world and an artificial brain.

Or do you want to create an AI of a sentimental puberty schoolgirl?

Well, to be fully functional you need to integrate the AI into a human environment, and it needs to be taught to understand human behavior. So you have to recreate the basics of human psychology within it. Otherwise, it will "fall out" of society and will not become a full-fledged AI. It simply will not be able to understand people properly. As a result, we will get a program imitation of human questions - answers instead of intelligence, which is already there.

Reason: