Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1191

mytarmailS:

This is not an advertisement, but a live broadcast of signals online

Then there are 2 options:

1. subscribe to signals

2. The grail exists... keep looking!

;)

Igor Makanu:

Then there are two options:

1. subscribe to signals

2. The grail exists... keep looking!

;)

))))

Or the third option - train the network in video so it recognizes the transmitted signals and sends the signal to mt)) you get the same subscription only for free

Who has a book on Bayesian statistics in Russian?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Who has a book on Bayesian statistics in Russian?

I helped me a couple of times Martin-Chegevara literature, he somewhere finds books that are written by university professors (probably methodology), in such methodologies "no water" and quite lucidly described everything

ie need to try to get on the forums of universities, there may quickly help quickly

ZS: I watch everything on YouTube, lectures from lecturers, then there is no water, and quite understandable

Igor Makanu:

I helped me a couple of times Martin-Chegevara literature, he somewhere finds books that are written by teachers of institutes (probably methodology), in such methodology "no water" and quite lucidly described everything

ie need to try to get on the forums of universities, there may quickly help quickly

ZS: I watch everything on youtube, lectures of teachers, then there is no water and quite understandable.

you don't need professors, you need serious literature with real-life examples.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

don't use institute professors, but serious literature with standardized examples.

I recommend Lloyd and Lederman's Handbook of Applied Statistics. About Bayes is in the second volume.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

I recommend the Lloyd and Lederman Handbook of Applied Statistics. For Bayes, see volume 2.

Thanks

I couldn't find it,J. Hay. Introduction to Bayesian statistical inference methods seems to be ok.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You once wrote about Quantopian. Is there anything interesting from them?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

thanks

not found,J. Hay. Introduction to Bayesian statistical inference methods seems to be the norm.

Here it seems to be

Ллойд Э., Ледерман У. (ред.). Справочник по прикладной статистике. Том 2 - StudMed.ру
Ллойд Э., Ледерман У. (ред.). Справочник по прикладной статистике. Том 2 - StudMed.ру
  • www.studmed.ru
Главная Финансы и экономика Статистический анализ экономических данных М.: Финансы и статистика, 1990. - 526 с. В справочнике освещены основные математико-статистические методы. Том 1 включает линейные методы регрессионного анализа, последовательные и...

Aleksey Nikolayev:

How did I miss it... thank you, I took it)

Reason: