Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 3234

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
This is for professional developers. If you start whining, you are no longer a pro.

Everything is converted in 5 minutes. But there are inconsistencies so far on the MT5 side.

Well, metatrader users are all professional developers, aren't they???? or are they most of them????

So professional that they have made a GUI for them in the form of Metatrader.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
This is an open format, anything can be converted to it

Can you share an example of how to put primitive logic into it, let's say EMA calculation?

mytarmailS #:

Well, metatrader users are all professional developers as one, aren't they???? or the majority of them?????

So professional that they made a GUI for them in the form of metatrader.

For professional developers.

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

Share an example of how to put primitive logic into it, let's say EMA calculation?

Learn the format, I'm not interested in it. I can only convert my models.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
Learn the format, I'm not interested. I can only convert my models.

And what, you have a separate preprocessing in your models? Can you show me a model like that?

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

And what, you have a separate preprocessing in your models? Show me a model like that?

Leave me alone.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
Leave me alone.

It seems that words have not found confirmation...

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

Can you share an example of how to build primitive logic into it, let's say EMA calculation?

Google pipeline to onnx.

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

I guess words have not been confirmed....

Read the article from mq, it says it all.
You're a big brainiac, so I don't want to waste my time on you.

now the Basic fans are gonna come out and start waving "Basicists are important too!" placards.
and the eRastas are already waving.....
Reason: