Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2933

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

What is it that requires a 10? And, it's not clear, is it for compilation only and for application?

For the standard ONNX Runtime from Microsoft, the minimum version of Windows 10 build 1809 is declared.

And in C:Windows\System32\onnxruntime.dll there is a very old version 1.10. At the moment the desirable version is 1.14.

We will write step-by-step articles on how to use ONNX functions.

Renat Fatkhullin #:

For Microsoft's in-house ONNX Runtime, the minimum version claimed is Windows 10 build 1809.

And in C:Windows\System32\onnxruntime.dll there is a very old version 1.10. At the moment the desirable version is 1.14.

I understand that 1.13.1 is the latest version for windows 7. So it's not going to work? The joys and sorrows of a poor MT5 user....

Does it require an additional library to work?

Articles are good - we will wait.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

You are welcome to try ONNX :), catbusta has an example on their website

I haven't had a chance to put on the vin.

The model was created, but it was not possible to run it even in python - it requires ten.

There is a ten, but not for active work...

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

The model was created, but it was not possible to run it even in python - it requires a dozen.

I have 10, but not for active work...

It's not a very universal way of transferring models when they are on all sorts of linux servers
But for an ordinary user it's fine. And what is the problem to put 10, the previous ones are already the last century.

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

The model was created, but it was not possible to run it even in python - it requires a dozen.

I have a ten, but not for active work....

And what is the universal sense to spend nerves and days of time to install catbust that other boosts are not enough? Or do you think it is magic?

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
Not a very universal way of transferring models when they are on all sorts of Linux servers
But for an ordinary user it's fine. And what is the problem to put 10-ku, the previous ones are the last century already

If it makes sense, then of course the infrastructure can be organised. I don't put 10 on the main work computer for aesthetic and ergonomic reasons, and plus a lot of different software for different purposes, that it is not so easy to move it. Ten is only good in one thing so far - for new generation toys - there is an advantage there - and I haven't seen any others.

mytarmailS #:
And what is the universal point of spending nerves and days of time to set up a catbust that other boosts are not enough? Or do you think it's magic?

You've fallen out of the sky - it's the only boost that can be conveniently and autonomously used in MT5 at the moment. Plus I have the whole infrastructure made for it.

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

You've fallen out of the sky - it's the only boost that can be conveniently and autonomously used in MT5 at the moment. Plus I've got all the infrastructure built for it.

You have all the infrastructure for it, but you don't know how to install it?!?!?!?
I must have fallen out of the sky.

mytarmailS #:
You have all the infrastructure for it, but you don't know how to install it?!?!?!?
I must have fallen out of the sky.

I'm working with the command line version.

Renat Fatkhullin #:

For Microsoft's in-house ONNX Runtime, the minimum version claimed is Windows 10 build 1809.

There lies the latest version of ONNX which is supported by DirectML.

"

DirectML is a high-performance DirectX 12 hardware-accelerated library for machine learning on Windows. DirectML provides GPU acceleration for common machine learning tasks on a wide range of supported hardware and drivers.

When used standalone, the DirectML API is a low-level DirectX 12 library and is suitable for high-performance, low-latency applications such as platforms, games, and other real-time applications. DirectML's seamless compatibility with Direct3D 12, as well as its low overhead and hardware compliance, make DirectML ideal for accelerating machine learning when high performance is required and reliability and predictability of results across hardware is critical.

The DirectML runtime provider currently uses DirectML version1.9.0 and supports up to ONNX opset 15(ONNX v1.10). Estimation of models requiring a higher opset version is not supported and will result in poor performance.

"

It's all very, very complicated...

Microsoft.AI.DirectML 1.9.0
Microsoft.AI.DirectML 1.9.0
  • www.nuget.org
DirectML Redistributable Package.
Reason: