Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1877

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Yes, it's working.

try to compile in the editor

I corrected the clock in the text... it's 1-2 instead of 5-6.

Yes, the brackets are fine. the rest &features[]. mona try)

Valeriy Yastremskiy:
What is it with the skips? I understand that the 5 minutes do not correspond to the clock, the lower timeframe openings are not tick to tick with the higher ones, it was noticed somewhere on the forum. But 5 minutes without ticks is too much. If only time in the middle of 5 minutes, and then there is a shift. But still 2.5 minutes. something is not right.

It's not without ticks, and somewhere there are no 5-minute bars. The hole in the quotes.

So, there are gaps in datetime indexes of the dateframe. Cured by the above method.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Yes, the brackets are ok. the only thing left is &features[].

there's just an array of normalized prices, and that's it. 12 units

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

It just takes an array of normalized prices, and that's it. 12 pcs.

code would be. It is clear that the futura [close[1], ... close[12]]

But you have to do it for the day at the beginning of the 13th hour and then to get the prices. You have it.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

code would. It is clear that the futura [close[1], . close[12]]

but you have to do it for the day at the beginning of the 13th hour and then you have to get the prices. You have it.

copy the 5-minute values of the first hour into an array

not 13, but 1

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I confess, I just like to write python code

As they say in such cases "Not for service, but for friendship" I plan to go to university AI in order to get an official degree in this technology to my two already available. So they are just networks are studied primarily in python, though I do not understand why they all did not like R, but anyway, master of the master, as they say. Python is python, if it is more in demand. Throw me a couple of links on python. But only from dummies to python masters, which are really good. Thank you.

I was at a friend's house the other day, and he's got a kinect playstation, when you stand in front of the telly and play with your eyes. And he turned on ZV Battle for Naboo, so I was there and jumped and swung a sword and droideks on the force scattered, this is when you put your hand forward, grabbing and throwing at the enemy. in general in the morning again all my body aches like after gym class. It's not like stomping on the keyboard, you need physics here.... :-)

Mihail Marchukajtes:

As they say in such cases "Not for service, but for friendship" I plan to go to university AI in order to get an official degree in this technology to my two already available. So they are just networks are studied primarily in python, though I do not understand why they all did not like R, but anyway, master of the master, as they say. Python is python, if it is more in demand. Throw me a couple of links on python. But only from dummies to python masters, which are really good. Thank you.

I was at a friend's house the other day, and he's got a kinect playstation, when you stand in front of the telly and play with your eyes. And he turned on ST Battle for Naboo, so I was there and jumped and swung a sword and droideks on the force scattered, this is when you put your hand forward, grabbing and throwing at the enemy. in general in the morning again, all my body aches like after exercise. It's not like stomping on the keyboard, you need physics here.... :-)

YouTube, tutorials 🐍 for beginners. Because R is for lovers and python is for everyone. R is Asian, it's exotic, but you can't make a deal with it in Japanese. And the python is an orthodox brunette who will support you in your endeavors. She is native and understandable.

Mihail Marchukajtes:

I was at a friend's house the other day, and he's got a kinect playstation, when you stand in front of the telly and play with your eyes. And he turned on ST Battle for Naboo, so I was there and jumped and swung a sword and droideks on the force scattered, this is when you put your hand forward, grabbing and throwing at the enemy. in general in the morning again, all my body aches like after exercise. It's not like stomping on the keyboard, you need physics here.... :-)

https://pythonru.com/uroki/osnovy-pandas-1-chtenie-fajlov-dataframe-otbor-dannyh

And the pink tutorial for beginners is nice. In pdf format.

Основы Pandas №1 // Чтение файлов, DataFrame, отбор данных
Основы Pandas №1 // Чтение файлов, DataFrame, отбор данных
  • Александр
  • pythonru.com
Pandas — одна из самых популярных библиотек Python для аналитики и работы с Data Science. Это как SQL для Python. Все потому, что pandas позволяет работать с двухмерными таблицами данных в Python. У нее есть и масса других особенностей. В этой серии руководств по pandas вы узнаете самое важное (и часто используемое), что необходимо знать...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

copy the 5-minute data of the first hour into an array when opening the 2nd hour

not 13, but 1

I don't understand. We open the Expert Advisor at any time, wait until the minutes show 61 and then copy the 5-minute data? In the tester, it starts counting time at zero o'clock.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
YouTube, lessons 🐍 for beginners. Because R is an amateur, and python is loved by everyone. R is Asian, it's exotic, but you can't make a deal with it in Japanese. And the python is an orthodox brunette who will support you in your endeavors. She's native and understandable.

I wouldn't have expected any other answer. I especially liked your associations. For me I would bang a Chinese woman and an Orthodox woman once or twice or three times without a break, and then after the break I would bang her a couple more times. What can you say, such a guy :-) But thanks in general!!!

Man, what a heat wave we have started, I hate it :-( though I'm waiting for it like manna from heaven. Glad that in about two more weeks summer will be over then it will be raining cold and snowing....

Reason: