Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1878

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

I don't understand. Did you open the Expert Advisor at any time, wait until the minutes show 61 and then copy the five-minute clocks? It starts counting time at zero o'clock in the Strategy Tester.

In the code we have defined what time it is now. If it is the 2nd hour, we use the number of cluster, which is calculated according to the quotes of the 1st hour. It is elementary

Mihail Marchukajtes:

That's the only answer I expected. I especially liked your associations. For me, I would have banged a Chinese woman and an Orthodox woman once or twice or three times without a break, and then, after the break, I would have banged her a couple more times. What can you say, such a guy :-) But thanks in general!!!

Man, what a heat wave we have started, I hate it :-( Although I'm waiting for it like manna from heaven. Good that it will be gone in two more weeks, then it rains and snows....

I used to have one Asian girl. She was stunningly beautiful, but she did not understand me at all. So an orthodox python may be better for you.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
In the code we defined what time it is now, if it is the 2nd, we use the number of the cluster, which is counted by the quotations of the 1st hour. It is elementary

It is clear, hence the question. We got up at 3 without a minute in the morning, opened at 5 am, counted and copied into an array and called the function. Then at 10-15 you throw the advisor, the second hour will show up at 12 o'clock then. And if at 09-55 the second hour will appear at 11 o'clock.

And the question is, does it make no difference whether it is in the morning or in the evening? It's not clear.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
I had one Asian girl... she was beautiful as hell, but there was no understanding. So the orthodox python may suit you better

Yes, better a python in your hand than an Asian girl, hahaa

And well, you can not compare python and R if you do not know any team in R ;)

mytarmailS:

I'd rather have a python in my hand than an Asian girl.

And well you can not compare python and R if you do not know any team in R ;)

Yeah I know, I've been poking around. Same thing.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

I understand that, hence the question. Got up at 3 without a minute in the morning opened at 5 am counted copied into an array and called the function. Then at 10:15 a.m. we call the Expert Advisor, the second hour will show up at 12 o'clock. And if at 09-55 the second hour will appear at 11 o'clock.

And the question is, does it make no difference whether it is in the morning or in the evening? It is not clear.

In short, I will do it when I get there.)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
In short, I'll do it when I get there.)

Yes, you can not do, the topic is not working)

mytarmailS:

You don't have to do it, it's not a working topic)

Paschimu. It's beautiful.

mytarmailS:

You don't have to do it, it's not a working topic)

Paschimu. It's beautiful.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Paschimu. Everything is beautiful

1) because it predicts both the current hour (past) and the next hour (future).

This is not good, because we already know the half of the forecast.

2) three clusters too roughly generalize the situation, too roughly...

as you can see from the picture, it is a buy cluster, because the general movement was up, but it was at the first hour, and we trade the second

so we trade the second hour as buy, but it's actually a sell.

And when we predict the suto cluster of the next hour without 0.5 :)

Reason: