Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1813

Uladzimir Izerski:

Okay. It makes sense to me. But NS training is the second step. Why should we torture the fool and not pay attention to the signs. After all, it is primary and subsequent depends on the primary.

Yes, qualitative signs is the most important, but here no one deals with it, whether because of laziness or stupidity, whether from an obsession that the NS itself learns everything, well and of course get a frog from the right of reality ... and so already 1813 pages of a forum )) the same thing, models, models, models ...

It's paradoxical, but nowadays you can create a complicated model in two lines, but to create a quality sign you need a lot of time and code...

How do you measure proximity in your patterns?

mytarmailS:

Yes, qualitative signs is the most important thing, but nobody does it here, whether because of laziness or stupidity, or because of an obsession that the NS itself learns everything, well and of course they get a bummer from the right side of reality ... and so already 1813 pages of forum )) the same thing, models , models , models ...

It's paradoxical, but nowadays you can create a complicated model in two lines, but to create a quality sign you need a lot of time and code...

How do you measure proximity in your patterns?

Ooh. You are even aware of my workings.

The market cannot be detached from time and at the same time dependent on it.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Ooh. You are even aware of my work.

Yeah, I've seen your wall, that's why I said that your approach appeals to me...

You're doing "pattern recognition method by analogs from prehistory" .

Such methods are just applied to non-stationary processes and processes of natural origin.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The market cannot be detached from time and at the same time depends on it.

I don't quite understand, or rather I don't understand at all.

mytarmailS:

Well, yes, I've been reviewing your wall, that's why I said that your approach appeals to me...

You are engaged in "method of pattern recognition by analogues from prehistory".

Such methods are just applied to non-stationary processes and processes of natural origin.

I don't quite get it, or rather I don't get it at all.

Yes, I didn't express it correctly. Sorry.

TF can be considered as a step on the block. Time of movement on it too. But we have to spend time to get to the 4th floor.

We have to spend n time to go up n stairs. Time is not broken, and you can rest on a step.

I don't think that my idea of the market will be clear to everyone. But we shouldn't make an exception for it.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Yes, that wasn't the right way to put it. Sorry.

The TF can be seen as a step on the block. The time of movement on it, too. But we need to spend time to get to the 4th floor.

We have to spend n time to go up n stairs. Time is not discontinuous, and you can rest on a step.

I don't think that my idea of the market will be clear to everyone. But we should not make an exception.

It's kind of confusing, isn't it?

the time it takes to get up will be a measure of proximity?

mytarmailS:

It's kind of confusing, isn't it?

the time it takes to get up and will there be a measure of proximity?

Open to communication. Q&A. I need to get used to your specific slang.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Open to communication. Q&A. I need to get used to your special slang.

Ok, in other words, by what parameters do you determine that the current pattern is 2333, and not some other in what way all the patterns under the number 2333 are similar and how do you determine this similarity(closeness measure)?

mytarmailS:

Okay, let me put it another way, by what parameters do you determine that the current pattern is 2333, and not some other in what similarity of all patterns under the number 2333 and how do you calculate this similarity(the measure of proximity)?

First of all. There is never and cannot be such a pattern 2333. The wave structure never takes this form. This will already be a small plus in understanding the market.

All patterns are strictly structured, by the nature of their origin. No one can change their mathematical structure and shape.

Uladzimir Izerski:

First of all. There never is and never can be such a 2333 pattern. The wave structure never takes this form. This will already be a small plus in the understanding of the market.

Is 2333 a pattern number, or did I misunderstand?

mytarmailS:

2333 is a pattern number, or did I misunderstand?

I don't know where you got it from - 2333.

All patterns are strictly structured, by the nature of their origin. No one can change their mathematical structure and shape.

There is no place for 2333 in nature.

My theory allows you to operate with a multi-valued pattern code But more than 4 doesn't make sense to me anymore.

Reason: