Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1807

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

If we look at different TFs, the dimensionality becomes more)))).

After preprocessing there are always 5, the rest are highly correlated. If more than 5 it is almost always retraining, if all signs are from the same series

I do not see the point in running deep NS on a pile of correlated traits

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

After preprocessing there are always 5, the rest are highly correlated. If more than 5, it is almost always overtraining, if all the features are from the same row.

I don't see the point in racing deep NS on a pile of correlated traits

Then yes, there is no sense in it if no others are found.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Then yes, there is no point if no others are found.

If time is not taken into account, you can also add seasonality as a feature.
In the form of increments of the period. Somewhere I read that sometimes it turns out a significant feature.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Well that means only 5 rows of signs) Then yes, there is no point if others are not found.

on ZZ the results are nothing

the variant with timeframes is better

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

on ZZ the results are nothing

variant with timeframes is better

From ZZ only the learning zones, not the data.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

from ZZ only the training areas, not the data.

yes

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

yes

I do not understand, after training with more than one TF on the breaks, on the test row breaks are not found?

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

I do not understand, after training with more than one TF on the breaks, on the test row breaks are not found?

they are not

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

are not found

Mirage means)))) Or something is missing.

Watch which TF is the best in different combinations remains and go back to the breakdowns and returns.))))

mytarmailS:

Unfortunately, I was unable to forecast by balance (ZZ built by balance), the results are worse than when forecasting the price itself, there is even nothing to show, I think we should move to the filter of the trades themselves.

By the way, thanks for the perfectly prepared dataset, it is nice to get it working the first time.

I'm not going to tell the truth, I'm going to try to prove that I'm not a bad guy when it comes to studying trading, on the contrary, he is very friendly and "R-people" would be glad to meet a new comrade.

Thanks for the effort.

What ZZ did you use? Can you send me a couple of marked ZZs with different ranges?

I want to group splits now, it will be less combinations.

Reason: