Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1187

mytarmailS:

Guys! If anyone has a month of free time and itch to program, I can tell you about the way of earning from 5 - 15% a month guaranteed, or even more, it is not a racket and not a joke.

Requirements:

1) the ability to create a GUI

2) working with the web api

3) Possibly parsing

Please, write only zainterisovannye, and do not type: you tell me, and I'll think, and then start smacking, hu ... kat, you can safely go right away.

Are there really forks in sports betting?)

mytarmailS:

What color are you now? What have you learned, what have you understood?

Alas, I realized the futility of aspirations of graal construction on any low-budget basis, that everything is determined by data, what we do here is what people were doing back in the 80s, we will not catch up with the dolls

But the process is interesting, undoubtedly, the main thing is not to get carried away with the head, because you still need to eat and provide for the family, a man must work hard, to produce, not to play in the valley of silicon

govich:

What we are doing here is what people were doing back in the 80s

alas. that's the way it is.

Dmitriy Skub:
I do not know how to place a betting forks on sports betting.)

My neighbor has been into it since the World Cup. He says it's very good. Judging by his words, Forex is no match for him.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

My neighbor has been into it since the World Cup. He says it's very good. Judging by his words, forex is no match for him.)

No doubt about it.)

I don't think so. The main thing is that it is easily automatable. Especially, there is an api. When I was engaged, only parsing sites was possible for the most part. With all that ensues...

Dmitriy Skub:

There's no doubt about it)

Then we'll have to renew this topic. The main thing is that it is easy to automate. Moreover, there is an api. When I was doing it, only parsing of sites was possible for the most part. With all the consequences...

(Will you share the product or look it up in the marketplace? ))

mytarmailS:

(Can you share the product or look it up in the marketplace? ))

Prepare your pockets, sew bags, and shop for cans))

Dmitriy Skub:

There's no doubt about it)

Tad then need to resume this topic will be. The main thing is easy to automate. All the more, there is an api. When I was engaged, only parsing sites were possible for the most part. With all the consequences...

Automation there, imho, is not so easy. As far as I understand, it's hard with typical solutions - there are too many possible solutions.

The only thing that comes to mind, it's a DB by teams and players, which, both of them, hundreds)).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Automation there, imho, is not so easy. As far as I understand, it's hard with typical solutions - there are a lot of possible solutions.

The only thing that comes to mind is a DB by teams and players, of which there are hundreds.)

Yuri, you're just out of the loop- the key word here is fork. It does not apply to the MO)
Reason: