Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 590

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Heikin has incomplete connections as well - see the exclusion of connections between neurons. What is the point. There are no ready-to-use algorithms, and even if there are, they are buried somewhere deep inside.

Well, the main thing for me is to catch the essence and think out how to use it :))) the technical side is for later ... the crisis is with ideas

Although, of course, I already have about 5 ideas that were pending, but I need to save up more of them at once

and with the python in general, yeah

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

And the python and the python, yeah.

In the book, yes, well done.

Python is one of the main languages of DM right now. Yes, and there are a lot of libraries. You can hardly understand)).

Most importantly, Python has interfaces to everything from C/C++ to R and other. The main thing is that Python has interfaces to everything in the world - C/C++ to R etc. There are no problems with DLL implementation at all. The question of data exchange does not arise at all).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Python is one of themain languages of DM right now.

Where do the usage statistics come from? There are usage statistics where python is higher than R. But one nuance: python is full of users who code sites, and there are a lot of them, and I have not seen cleaned statistics from these people.

There is no question of exchanging data at all.

There was a mention of an unfinished crutch between python and µl... Do you know something that works, or at least equals MQL-R in terms of functionality?

SanSanych Fomenko:

Where do the usage statistics come from? There are usage statistics where python is higher than R. But one nuance: python is full of users who code sites, and there are a lot of them, and I have not seen cleaned statistics from these people.

There was a mention of an unfinished crutch between python and µl... Do you know something that works, at least functionally, equal to MQL-R?

There is no point in trying to change the mind of people who chose Python to use R as their main source language. Let them try it. They have a lot of time to master and bind with MT. Some time ago the kind man who wrote the first MT_R library began to write MT_Python library. But was never completed. Somewhere in my archives I have a few versions, if I haven't cleaned them up I will post them. It's easier to continue than to start from scratch, all the same.

For those who know and use R, with retikulate library it is easy and convenient to execute any Python code in MT. And most importantly safe and stable.

But alternative ways are probably also useful. Good luck with this hard work.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I couldn't find something in our correspondence. What is HTM and what is it?

Actually, I just started studying Python 2 or 3 days ago. I don't understand much about it yet). So, it will take me a while to get down to business.

Here, in popular form: https://geektimes.ru/post/146267/

Vladimir Perervenko:

For those who have mastered and use R, with the retikulate library, it is easy and convenient to execute any Python code in MT. And most importantly safe and stable.

and most importantly - dry!

I think that everything should be written in mql5 and not to show off.

See, there are so many opinions and everyone is right.

p.s. by the way, you still haven't commented on the excerpt from haikin's book

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Write everything in bare mql, why do you need R with Python if nothing works anyway :D

and most importantly - it's dry!

i think that everything should be written in mql5 and not to show off

there are so many opinions and everyone is right!

p.s. by the way, you still haven't replied about the excerpt from haikin's book

Actually, you should write everything in C++/C# and have no problems at all with interacting with anything. The problem is that the main DM libraries are in Python and R, and it is necessary, at least, to master it. And interaction is nothing, there are API everywhere (except MQL). You can at least transfer files via RAM-Disk.

SanSanych Fomenko:

There was a mention of an unfinished crutch between python and µl... Do you know something that works, or at least equals MQL-R in terms of functionality?

In general, people knowledgeable in statistics recommend to learn Python and R at the same time.

There is no question about data exchange with MQL, because everything is done in C++, and Python and R have API for C++. You can even communicate with MQL just through files and RAM-Disk - the performance is about 1GByte/s - enough for everything, And for you, thinking for hours. I suggested it to you earlier. DLL can be done later, which is also not a problem, but more complicated than files.

In MKL there is nothing but crutches at all. Some ancient language at the level of early 90's. See Borland C++ 3.0.

In general, please don't talk to me about MKL - I don't own a Forex system and probably won't in the near future. I have one for QuickLois-C++. But I can't cope with forex.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Einstein once said -If you can't explain it simply, then you don't understand it completely yourself.

I don't understand it either, but I don't pretend to be a guru either).

I do.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

There is nothing at all in the MCL except crutches. Some ancient language at the level of early 90's. See Borland C++ 3.0.

In general, please do not talk to me about MKL - I do not have a Forex system and probably will not in the near future.

Yura, you are really something! )) ). You can not say that in the MQL Forum. The market is characterized by the highest level of the market.

Reason: