Indicators: MA plus

MA plus:

Standard MA + Hull MA + DEMA + TEMA

MA plus

Author: Alexandr Sokolov

Interesting indicator, I have been using a "Twin Hull" system, Basis crossover, and manually trading. I do feel an EA on this system would be practical.
I trade mostly on 10 min charts, Hull Slow 10 Period Medium Sea Green, Orange Red, Fast 5 period Dodger Blue, Lavender.
I admit that it takes a little more than the crossover, candle time is very important as is the price with respect to above or below 20/50 MAs. other indicators I use are a Twin RSI setup, and of course MACD.
Given, the twin hull looks impressive on a chart, but the real time "happening" of the setup is what matters. The thing to have in mind is that looking at a chart with this setup is "old news" it has already happened.
There are a lot of little things going on in "real time" that has proved to me that this system is accurate if the rules are followed.

As you have posted MAPlus, I thought you would like to know of my efforts, if you feel it could make a workable EA be my guest, my programming skills are non existent, so, if you do make something of my ideas,trading system I would appreciate feed back

Files:
Example.JPG  170 kb
Reason: