Question on how inbuilt Williams Fractal Indicator updates drawings on realtime bars.

In the Fractals.mq5 file there is no chart redraw or any function I was expecting in the onCalc and was wondering how MQL5 is drawing new fractal arrows?

I understand how in the OnCalc new upper/lower fractals and those prices are being found and updated in their arrays, just not sure how that is being drawn on anything after the indicator has been added to the chart. Is it as simple as if the SetIndexBuffer using INDICATOR DATA gets a new entry it draws, even though not done in OnCalc? Thanks in advance!

Might have answered my own question with the recommended reading here... https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173009/page19#comment_4210441 ..." In mql buffers are special arrays, and if they are also a "drawing" buffer, whatever is placed in them is also drawn on the chart. There is no delay in drawing (as soon as the calculating loop is done, whatever is in the drawing buffer is drawn, and it happens on each and every tick)." But if anyone would like to confirm or add detail very much appreciated. 
Fractals
Fractals
  • www.mql5.com
Fractal signal indicator...
Reason: