Trading: What Is a Martingale?

New article What Is a Martingale? has been published:

A short description of various illusions that come up when people trade using martingale betting strategies or misuse spiking and the like approaches.

It is difficult to say why the word martingale has so many meanings. But one thing is doubtless: If a trader uses martingale strategy, it is always critical for his or her deposit. What are advantages and disadvantages of martingale betting strategy? How can one catch spliking in one's strategy? Is the market martingale? All these and some other closely related and interrelated questions will be discussed in this present article.

Author: kamal

I have a improved this Martingale stragety. Need a programer to write this EA. Can u offer this help ?

henry888:
I have a improved this Martingale stragety. Need a programer to write this EA. Can u offer this help ?
Just publish your ideas and if they are interesting someone will do EA. I'd done some martingale EA but that's more fun rather than serious EA as you would need huge deposit to survive in that game...

Too Common sense !

How about this :
try to make an indicator use 'your martingale' , so no money needed
Then you can make a moving average on the equity/balance of this 'martingale strategy' .

If this indi, up then your martingale is "in line", you can use this sta 

Any martingale system is flawed, but I haven't heard of a system that isn't. Very interesting article. Using martingale alongside a reliable strategy would be interesting. Strategies that are low risk, such as 10 pip profits. If you could find a good system that had a very low record of consecutive losses. Thanks for the article.

thanksss...

Martingale system is risky but till now its famous strategy to create EA.

Thanks for the article.