EX5 Loading Failed; Global Initialization Failed; Global Initialization Critical Error

Tester Stop because Expert Initialization failed.  This problem persist when I run a freelancer built EA.

Is this due to my MT5 platform? But I did run other customized EA, and it was successful.

Request anyone can help me.

Attached is the Log file for your kind reference

Thank you very much!

Files:
Log20220404.txt  17 kb

Showman 537: Tester Stop because Expert Initialization failed.  This problem persist when I run a freelancer built EA. Is this due to my MT5 platform? But I did run other customized EA, and it was successful.

Request anyone can help me.  Attached is the Log file for your kind reference Thank you very much!

Without source we cannot give you much advice. Speak to the coder. Something is wrong with the EA code. Maybe the parameters are invalid for some reason or something else in OnInit() during the initialisation phase is failing.

Showman 537 :

Tester Stop because Expert Initialization failed.  This problem persist when I run a freelancer built EA.

Is this due to my MT5 platform? But I did run other customized EA, and it was successful.

Request anyone can help me.

Attached is the Log file for your kind reference

Thank you very much!

It looks like you have a 32-bit operating system. You need to work on a 64-bit operating system, as support for 32-bit operating systems has been discontinued.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Without source we cannot give you much advice. Speak to the coder. Something is wrong with the EA code. Maybe the parameters are invalid for some reason or something else in OnInit() during the initialisation phase is failing.

Ok.noted. I haven't got the source code yet. Thanks

Vladimir Karputov #:

It looks like you have a 32-bit operating system. You need to work on a 64-bit operating system, as support for 32-bit operating systems has been discontinued.

This seems very likely to be the concern. I will check it out. Thanks guys. Appreciated much!

GM 0 07:09:12.061 Startup MetaTester 5 build 2361 (08 Mar 2020)

Support for the 32-bit platform version was discontinued 20.03, after the release of build 2361. We strongly recommend upgrading to the 64-bit MetaTrader 5 version in order to access all the platform's features without any limitation. (20.03.05)

I noticed your testing time range is a Sunday. From 3. April to 4. April on USDJPY. Market is closed there.

As a hint.
Reason: