Withdrawl regarding Flokiforex

The manager is telling me i have to pay additional taxes before i can take out any money on my earnings. Is this a scam???? I think so they wont allow me to take out money to pay taxes unless i pay a monetary exchange taxes. SO they will not let me withdraw any money to even pay the taxes.....

syxdeep22:
The manager is telling me i have to pay additional taxes before i can take out any money on my earnings. Is this a scam???? I think so they wont allow me to take out money to pay taxes unless i pay a monetary exchange taxes. SO they will not let me withdraw any money to even pay the taxes.....

Yes, contact their regulating authority if there is any and your country's financial fraud department.

We can't help you here I am afraid.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Yes, contact their regulating authority if there is any and your country's financial fraud department.

We can't help you here I am afraid.

Thank you so much, are there any legit brokers out there that will allow you to withdraw money to pay taxes?. This is so messed up i have 9k in profit and they wont let me use it to pay taxes either. I have been arguing with the manager...

syxdeep22 #:
Thank you so much, are there any legit brokers out there that will allow you to withdraw money to pay taxes?. This is so messed up i have 9k in profit and they wont let me use it to pay taxes either. I have been arguing with the manager...

This is a scam, you won't get your money, they are trying to get more out of you.

Don't consider your profit as your money, they inflated these profits in order to get more money from you.

Consider your deposited money as lost and run away.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

This is a scam, you won't get your money, they are trying to get more out of you.

Don't consider your profit as your money, they inflated these profits in order to get more money from you.

Consider your deposited money as lost and run away.

Thank you so much. Can you recommend a legit broker?. I am going to report them asap for fraud and scam as well as post online everywhere about it. I trained myself in forex so i am really good at trading now i do not want to waste my talent. 

syxdeep22 #: Thank you so much. Can you recommend a legit broker?. I am going to report them asap for fraud and scam as well as post online everywhere about it. I trained myself in forex so i am really good at trading now i do not want to waste my talent. 

You are illuding yourself. You are not good at forex trading. They made you "look good" so that they could make you become feel exhilarated, and then use your "greed" to hit you with the scam and make you more eager to accept it.

If you really were good at forex trading, you would have already chosen a good broker with a solid and reputable foundation and known about all the real trading costs associated with it.

You will have to keep training until you can really be consistently profitable, but you are not there yet!

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

Fernando Carreiro #:

You are illuding yourself. You are not good at forex trading. They made you "look good" so that they could make you become feel exhilarated, and then use your "greed" to hit you with the scam and make you more eager to accept it.

If you really were good at forex trading, you would have already chosen a good broker with a solid and reputable foundation and known about all the real trading costs associated with it.

You will have to keep training until you can really be consistently profitable, but you are not there yet!

I tried to find a better broker when I suspected them of manipulating the charts. It is hard to find a broker for USA otherwise I would have by now. They never mentioned a tax on their website in any disclaimer.

I have the whole website printed that is why I stayed trading with them since I trained myself how to trade.

I did not want to stop trading just because I could not find a broker and now I have to find one anyways plus fight this scam broker. 

syxdeep22 #: I tried to find a better broker when I suspected them of manipulating the charts. It is hard to find a broker for USA otherwise I would have by now. They never mentioned a tax on their website in any disclaimer. I have the whole website printed that is why I stayed trading with them since I trained myself how to trade. I did not want to stop trading just because I could not find a broker and now I have to find one anyways plus fight this scam broker. 

Although recommending brokers is not allowed on the forum, MetaQuotes themselves have on occasion mentioned some brokers when specifics are involved. They also sometimes advertise reputable brokers in the advert banners at the top and at the bottom. You have not been attentive enough.

Also, there are many websites out there that are dedicated to evaluating different brokers, with rankings and ratings, and comparing the various advantages and disadvantages. Again, you have not been attentive enough.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Although recommending brokers is not allowed on the forum, MetaQuotes themselves have on occasion mentioned some brokers when specifics are involved. They also sometimes advertise reputable brokers in the advert banners at the top and at the bottom. You have not been attentive enough.

Also, there are many websites out there that are dedicated to evaluating different brokers, with rankings and ratings, and comparing the various advantages and disadvantages. Again, you have not been attentive enough.

Thank you for your feedback ill keep an eye out 100%. 

Reason: