How to follow a successful trader?

Do you have any idea on how to copy a trades from successful trader? What should i do to follow?

Melle:
Do you have any idea on how to copy a trades from successful trader? What should i do to follow?

There are many options:

1. read the secrets of market wizards

2. Join a trading room

3. Use trading copiers thru a popular and tested and trusted signals website

4. Subscribe to a great signals system

5. Get a market general strategy and tweak it to your own experience.

The list could go on.

Hpw will you know that someone is successful trader and not a scammer?

eurofreek:
Hpw will you know that someone is successful trader and not a scammer?

You will not know : see Madoff and similar ones. They all were "famous traders" and see what happened in the end. Better to try on your own (at least you will know that it was up to you not some "mad trader" pretending to be a wizz)

techmac:
You will not know : see Madoff and similar ones. They all were "famous traders" and see what happened in the end. Better to try on your own (at least you will know that it was up to you not some "mad trader" pretending to be a wizz)

Exactly my point too : so much trader wanabees and scammers pretending to be experts that it is a rule of thumb, not an exception, so one has to be extremely cautious to whom to trust

Yes, that is the best : trading on your own. After all isn't independence what we are looking for?

Trading by our own system is good but we will not be getting much success in the start so if we want to follow a successful trader, we can use trade copier service by seeing a good performance.

I do not understand why people want to follow and not rely on their own trading? Laziness decreases health as well as wealth.

copying any trader is a disaster in the waiting because soon or later a system does fail and who knows.....it may be the day that your account is wiped out......just follow your own methods and trade your systems

Melle:

I don't really know how to copy trades from a successful trader without them telling me what they actually do. Some traders post their methods online (legit ones do it for free) and you can copy them if you want. I actually started out using a modified version of a strategy I was following and I still use it to this day.

I don't think following/copying a successful trader will help any one.

Because we are not try to develop our own method.

Better if we can get the idea behind the follower's strategy.

Reason: