Stops - page 12

11 pages of blah, blah, blah. So? The swinosaurs come up with what?

Svinozavr:

How many TSs have I tried/developed, I haven't found one that allowed for reasonable profitability in trading ...

I deliberately cut off the post, because this applies to any type you can think of. The task of setting stops is equal in complexity to developing the profit part itself, but with the additional requirements, it is even more difficult than it seems at first glance.

What's up with these stupid topics? Here's an example:

And don't tell me that the brokerage house will return the money for this kind of gap. And even if you stand in the box, you won't get your profits back.

fozi:

And don't say that the brokerage house will return the money for such a hep. And even if you stand in the box, you won't get your profits back.

This is your picture from the demo. Of course they won't pay you back the money you lost.

fozi:

And don't say that the brokerage house will return the money for such a hep. And even if you stand in the box, you won't get your profits back.

And even if you stand in the box, you won't get your profit back, and you won't need a stop loss.

paukas:
This is your picture from the demo. You should ask him if he was given the money.

Well, well... If you are interested, it was not so long ago at the end of the year, so ask him if he got his money back or not.

If interesting, look through the threads, it was not so long ago at the end of the year, and ask him if he gave him the money or not.

There's one more person I'd like to remind you of. he had a mega branch here, he was catching waves and also without any stops.

Where is he now with his 1000% profit per month if I'm not mistaken...

fozi:

Well, well... If you are interested, it was not so long ago at the end of the year, so ask him if he got his money back or not.

If interesting, look through the threads, it was not so long ago at the end of the year, and ask him if he gave him the money or not.

What's the comrade's last name? Sores?

fozi:

There's one more person I'd like to remind you of. he had a mega branch here, he was catching waves and also without any stops.

Where is he now with his 1000% profit per month if I'm not mistaken...

I think he is still thinking (or celebrating), and you keep the branch afloat :-))
Reason: