How to use an external VPS to drive my EA ?

Hi,

First of all, sorry for my bad English, bot does anyone could help me here please ?! :)

I would like to know how to use my EA on my own VPS H24 ? Is it possible or not ? How ?

I want to be able to drive my own EA on my own VPS H24, but how?

I will have to connect my EA to a lot of trading account (arround 10 in a first time).

So I'm looking for a way to do it cheap and strongly.

I prefer to pay an "expensive price" for my own (really performant) VPS and be able to drive a lot of account then.

Does anyone can here help me on how to do it ?

Thank's a lot for your potential help and contribution :)

Timothée Cottignies-Calamarte:

Hi,

First of all, sorry for my bad English, bot does anyone could help me here please ?! :)

I would like to know how to use my EA on my own VPS H24 ? Is it possible or not ? How ?

I want to be able to drive my own EA on my own VPS H24, but how?

I will have to connect my EA to a lot of trading account (arround 10 in a first time).

So I'm looking for a way to do it cheap and strongly.

I prefer to pay an "expensive price" for my own (really performant) VPS and be able to drive a lot of account then.

Does anyone can here help me on how to do it ?

Thank's a lot for your potential help and contribution :)

Hello,

choice a vps provider and select a package with 1-2 cpu 2-4Gb ram. It's a enough to run about 10-20 terminals with a normal expert (It always depends on what resources the expert you are running is consuming / open charts / indicators).

Nikolaos Pantzos:

Hello,

choice a vps provider and select a package with 1-2 cpu 2-4Gb ram. It's a enough to run about 10-20 terminals with a normal expert (It always depends on what resources the expert you are running is consuming / open charts / indicators).

Thanks a lot for your answer ! :)

To give you an idea, I use 4 to 6 indicators (depend of the product). I'll be focus on around 20 products (example: GOLD H1, EURUSD H4, GBGUSD 30M etc...).

Should it be suffisant as you told me (1-2 CPU with 2 to 4 Gb RAM ) ?

And do you know how to connect mt4 to my VPS? Because the option VPS in MT4 don't lead me to any option like "connect to an external personnal VPS" or something like that ?

Thank for your answer :)

Timothée Cottignies-Calamarte:

Thanks a lot for your answer ! :)

To give you an idea, I use 4 to 6 indicators (depend of the product). I'll be focus on around 20 products (example: GOLD H1, EURUSD H4, GBGUSD 30M etc...).

Should it be suffisant as you told me (1-2 CPU with 2 to 4 Gb RAM ) ?

And do you know how to connect mt4 to my VPS? Because the option VPS in MT4 don't lead me to any option like "connect to an external personnal VPS" or something like that ?

Thank for your answer :)

I think a vps with specs 1-2 cpu's and 2-4 Gb ram is enough.

VPS is like another pc with OS similar (not same) Win 8, 10 (I am using win 2012 R2 it's similar with Win 10). Need to connect on vps from personal pc and instal MT4 like personal pc.

For more and general informations: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_private_server

Virtual private server - Wikipedia
Virtual private server - Wikipedia
  • en.wikipedia.org
A VPS runs its own copy of an operating system (OS), and customers may have superuser-level access to that operating system instance, so they can install almost any software that runs on that OS. For many purposes they are functionally equivalent to a dedicated physical server, and being software-defined, are able to be much more easily created...
Reason: