Delay Between Bid/Ask Lines and Price Bars

Has anyone ever experienced this?

I never seen this before in any other broker other than Fusion Markets. It mainly happens in XAUUSD during high tick activity in London or NY session, and most definitely happens when you have some high impact news event with crazy big bars.

This is what happens:

The bid/ask lines will keep working, but it looks like they race ahead of the price bars printing. The bars start printing very slow and sometimes even stop, and will usually take like 1 minute to "catch up" with the bid/ask lines. Very frustrating.

Contacted the broker and they gave me the typical canned response that they could not replicate it so "it must be on my end" which is BS, and they asked me to record, which I will do.

As I said, it mainly happens with XAUUSD. For example yesterday when this was happening I also had a XBRUSD and EURUSD charts opened and they were fine, all loaded with same indicators so it isn´t an indicator problem, and I don´t even use many indicators, and the ones I use a very light on code.
EURUSD - Euro vs US Dollar - Today's currency exchange rates — Forex exchange rates
EURUSD - Euro vs US Dollar - Today's currency exchange rates — Forex exchange rates
  • www.mql5.com
EURUSD - Euro vs US Dollar - Most popular currency pair charts. Use the filter below to select the exchange rates you need. Each chart features Bid/Ask prices, as well as daily growth.

This is the kind of BS I am talking about and, funnily enough, today the offender is GBPUSD (usually is XAUUSD, which today is behaving normally):

I was able to solve my problem. It was too big history files and max bars on chart.

I limited max bars in history to 50K, deleted all history and relaunched MT5, now it is working properly.

If anyone encounters this problem this might help.
Reason: