Common Error when synchronizing to MQL5 VPS.

Hello

I have downloaded an EA through the MQL5 Market and installed it in MT4. When I want to synchronize the EA to the VPS it seems that it works but in reality it did not.

When I stop the VPS then I get the real reason why it failed to open orders. It shows always failed to open orders "Common Error".

I already tried the following:

- Restart MT4

- Reinstall MT4

- Change VPS

nothing did help.

Anyone has any ideas how that can be solved?

Kind regards

Tobias

Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5.community Market provides Expert Advisors developers with the already formed market consisting of thousands of potential customers. This is the best place for selling trading robots and technical indicators!

tobias.kirkin: I have downloaded an EA through the MQL5 Market and installed it in MT4. When I want to synchronize the EA to the VPS it seems that it works but in reality it did not.

When I stop the VPS then I get the real reason why it failed to open orders. It shows always failed to open orders "Common Error".

Contact the product's author and explain the situation. There is probably a bug in the code that needs to be fixed.

Reason: