draw or plot Wingdings

Hello everyone! I've been looking for days here on the forum and I can't find anything! From the documentation I realized that it is possible to draw wingdings in the separate window through two paths ( Object create or draw arrow-via buffer). Could someone help me by showing how I can draw wingdings on the separate window in a row, candle after candle. thanks

Just search here for wingdings - there exits a lot that tells you how to do it.

Tiofelo Teles:

Hello everyone! I've been looking for days here on the forum and I can't find anything! From the documentation I realized that it is possible to draw wingdings in the separate window through two paths ( Object create or draw arrow-via buffer). Could someone help me by showing how I can draw wingdings on the separate window in a row, candle after candle. thanks

Example:

Carl Schreiber #:
Just search here for wingdings - there exits a lot that tells you how to do it.

Thanks for the answer! My goal is to make wingdings appear as in the photo below through a buffer. What are the necessary steps for this??

Files:
2_1.gif  8 kb

Vladimir Karputov #:

Example:

Wow!!! Thanks a lot for the reply. Suppose I want wingdings to appear in a straight line and not as prices change. What do I have to do?

Tiofelo Teles # :

Wow!!! Thanks a lot for the reply. Suppose I want wingdings to appear in a straight line and not as prices change. What do I have to do?

I do not understand. What line? What is the straight line?

Vladimir Karputov #:

I do not understand. What line? What is the straight line?

Dear Vladimir, I am very grateful for the help given so far. Below is the indicator that I am working on. Sometimes it plots empty spaces, sometimes when I change timeframes it plots wingdings of the same color. I would appreciate you taking a look

Files:

Tiofelo Teles #:

Dear Vladimir, I am very grateful for the help given so far. Below is the indicator that I am working on. Sometimes it plots empty spaces, sometimes when I change timeframes it plots wingdings of the same color. I would appreciate you taking a look

1. Make one two colored buffer in a separate window.
  2. Assign always the same values to the buffer.
  3. According to your signals assign the the appropriate color to the color buffer.
Documentation on MQL5: Custom Indicators / Indicator Styles in Examples / DRAW_COLOR_ARROW
Documentation on MQL5: Custom Indicators / Indicator Styles in Examples / DRAW_COLOR_ARROW
  • www.mql5.com
DRAW_COLOR_ARROW - Indicator Styles in Examples - Custom Indicators - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Tiofelo Teles # :

Your code is not compiling. Your code contains errors. Here is an example of a single line indicator: MA Color N Bars Different

MA Color N Bars Individual

Pis. 1. MA Color N Bars Separate (the MA Color N Bars indicator has been manually added to the main chart - to compare the view)

Vladimir Karputov #:

Your code is not compiling. Your code contains errors. Here is an example of a single line indicator: MA Color N Bars Different

Pis. 1. MA Color N Bars Separate (the MA Color N Bars indicator has been manually added to the main chart - to compare the view)

Thank you very much, I will be inspired by this indicator to make mine. thanks again

Carl Schreiber #:
  1. Make one two colored buffer in a separate window.
  2. Assign always the same values to the buffer.
  3. According to your signals assign the the appropriate color to the color buffer.

Thank you very much, I will take a look at the link provided.

Reason: