Vps hosting - stop button not working

I have been using the VPS Hosting for some time now, but I am now experiencing a problem with the (STOP Button) - When pressed, it does NOT stop the hosting program?  Which means that I cannot control my Automated EA trading/functions - Any ideas anyone?

Raymond Baddeley:
I have been using the VPS Hosting for some time now, but I am now experiencing a problem with the (STOP Button) - When pressed, it does NOT stop the hosting program?  Which means that I cannot control my Automated EA trading/functions - Any ideas anyone?

The stop/resume options are not instant, it takes some seconds to be applied.

If nevertheless it doesn't work, check whether you are logged into your MQL5 account in your MT4/5 terminal with your numberama login and NOT your email or any other.

Then restart your computer and terminal and try again.

I have been using the VPS Hosting for quite some time now, but I am still experiencing a problems - It runs OK for about 6 hours then fails to function anymore. EA works fine on my computer but not on VPS? STOP/START/UPLOAD sequence/buttons fail to work also.  I have checked and re-checked ALL passwords and re-started my computer as suggested by moderator, but to no avail - Any ideas anyone?

I have been using the MT4 VPS Hosting for some time now with great success, however it no longer functions any more, which means that my EA does not enter or exit trades. My EA works fine on my computer but not on the VPS. I have tried many other servers but to no avail.  - Any ideas anyone?

Raymond Baddeley #:
I have been using the MT4 VPS Hosting for some time now with great success, however it no longer functions any more, which means that my EA does not enter or exit trades. My EA works fine on my computer but not on the VPS. I have tried many other servers but to no avail.  - Any ideas anyone?
if it is about MQL5 VPS so you can open the chart(s) and attach your EA to the chart(s), and provide synchronization/migration.
After that - look at MQL5 VPS journal about what was written there. If the synchronization of the charts with EA were sucessful so everything is fine, and EA should work (post  ). But if synchronization was fine but EA does not open trade so it is the bug in the EA, for example - EA is using dll, or EA was compile in old build fo metaEditor, or any other bug (irrespective off - it works on your home computer or not).
It is all that I know about it.
Reason: