Trading Signal Not Available in showcase and MetaTrader terminal

Hello Traders. Just wondering,  at the moment my signal is ready to sell , but not available in showcase and  MetaTrader terminal.  Do you know when my signal will be possible to expect me to see on showcase and  MetaTrader terminal ? 

Thanks

RENATA PALIOKIENE:

Hello Traders. Just wondering,  at the moment my signal is ready to sell , but not available in showcase and  MetaTrader terminal.  Do you know when my signal will be possible to expect me to see on showcase and  MetaTrader terminal ? 

Thanks

It takes time, good trading and patience for a signal to be rated and ranked.

Thanks  for you  comment

Too much growth in the last month indicates a high risk, it's weird parameter.

RENATA PALIOKIENE #:
Small amount on the account compared to the lot size and/or amount of open positions - I guess. Stay profitable and it'll disappear.

RENATA PALIOKIENE #:

A growth of about 50% or more per month, usually gives that warning, to alert users that a high risk strategy is maybe used, so they need to be cautious.

This is not at all weird, because the vast majority of such signals fail eventually.

Carl Schreiber #:
Small amount on the account compared to the lot size and/or amount of open positions - I guess. Stay profitable and it'll disappear.

I will do my best thanks.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

A growth of about 50% or more per month, usually gives that warning, to alert users that a high risk strategy is maybe used, so they need to be cautious.

This is not at all weird, because the vast majority of such signals fail eventually.

Thank you for explaining

Update:

For my signal is 5 weeks today, still not available in showcase and  MetaTrader terminal. I will let you know if there will be any change.

Update:

5 weeks and few days,finally my strategy available in showcase (Not yet available in MetaTrader terminal).

Final update:

7 weeks , Now my strategy available in showcase and MetaTrader terminal. Eleni was right ( It takes time, good trading and patience for a signal to be rated and ranked.)

MQL5 forum
MQL5 forum
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: Forum on automated trading systems and strategy testing
Reason: