Please Help... Support and Resistance indicator

Please see the attached pic.... I want d line to be cut when a candle close above the resistance and when a candle close below support level....

I do not want the line to continue after the candle close above or below the line...

can anyone help with this

Thanks a lot

Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your difficulty.
          No free help (2017)

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
          Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2018)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting).
          No free help (2017)

William Roeder #:

Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your difficulty.
          No free help (2017)

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
          Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2018)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting).
          No free help (2017)

Bro I don't know how to know code and my mother tongue is not English... so my English is not that good... maybe i have used word "want".... but i have said "please help too"

so please understand. I know how to place project in freelancer section. I have done some indicators before... In this indicator I just need one change so I have posted here. I thought maybe 

someone will help.

Reason: