Discussion of article "Advanced EA constructor for MetaTrader - botbrains.app"

New article Advanced EA constructor for MetaTrader - botbrains.app has been published:

In this article, we demonstrate features of botbrains.app - a no-code platform for trading robots development. To create a trading robot you don't need to write any code - just drag and drop the necessary blocks onto the scheme, set their parameters, and establish connections between them.

BotBrains editor has 3 modes: Logic, Interface, Code.

"Logic" mode:

In the " logic" mode, you can build the robot's logic scheme. In this mode you can use the majority of blocks: from the "if" block and transaction blocks to blocks for sending messages to telegram and blocks for making robot's logs. In this mode you are developing the logic of your trading robot. Using simple blocks you specify what your robot should do - when to buy, when to sell, when to send messages to telegram, when to stop trading, and so on. There are more than 140 blocks in total in the botbrains editor, using which you can implement almost any trading strategy.

Logic mode

Author: Evgenii Shcherbakov

Very Interesting and good application, by the way, is that available for mql4 , for metareader 4, because Im still using metatrader4 and mql4 for programming

Thanks for your response

ferdi7103 #:

Very Interesting and good application, by the way, is that available for mql4 , for metareader 4, because Im still using metatrader4 and mql4 for programming

Thanks for your response

Hi, currently it is available only for MQL5, but in the future I might develop a separate version for metatrader 4, but I can't promise this. Currently the main focus is on MQL5.

Evgenii Shcherbakov #:

Hi, currently it is available only for MQL5, but in the future I might develop a separate version for metatrader 4, but I can't promise this. Currently the main focus is on MQL5.

Thank you for warms respond , currently still in free version right? The pro version still not available when I try subscribe, error payment message appear

Anyway, good work, hope will be more feature in pro versin

Regards

It's giving an error in the https of the site

Great app, very intuitive.
Reason: