Let EA run simultaneously on multiple (3) accounts without it beeing removed when switching accounts

Hi, 

I have a little problem. I have a RDP VPS and installed there MetraTrader5 and logged into 3 different accounts from the same broker. Now I want to run my EA on all these 3 accounts simultaneously. I already activated automated trading in MT5 and unchecked the two "disable automated trading when account or profile chnaged" boxes.

But still, when I drag the EA on one accounts chart, allow algo trading, and even save a profile for this account number, and then switch to my second account, the EA seems not to work on the first account? Or am I wrong? Bceause the journal tab says "expert ... removed" after I swotched the accounts. 

How can I know if the EA still works properly on my first account after switching to my second account?

evensshares:

Hi, 

I have a little problem. I have a RDP VPS and installed there MetraTrader5 and logged into 3 different accounts from the same broker. Now I want to run my EA on all these 3 accounts simultaneously. I already activated automated trading in MT5 and unchecked the two "disable automated trading when account or profile chnaged" boxes.

But still, when I drag the EA on one accounts chart, allow algo trading, and even save a profile for this account number, and then switch to my second account, the EA seems not to work on the first account? Or am I wrong? Bceause the journal tab says "expert ... removed" after I swotched the accounts. 

How can I know if the EA still works properly on my first account after switching to my second account?

A terminal can connect only to one account. For each account a you have to run a terminal. My suggestion install the terminal three times and run them parallel.
Reason: