Getting out of trades

Hi I recently got flicked out of a trade on the weekend, and I'm now looking at ways of exiting on Friday and trying to re-enter on Monday at a similar price, I'm brainstorming ideas of how to do it, any ideas or anyone have the same problem? the best i can come up with would be exiting on Friday at 8:55 and re-entering Monday morning but only if i got the same price or a better price than the one I exited on Friday. how would I even start coding this and is this even the best method, any help appreciated. Thanks

Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your difficulty.
          No free help (2017)

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
          Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2018)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting).
          No free help (2017)

George Johnson:
Hi I recently got flicked out of a trade on the weekend, and I'm now looking at ways of exiting on Friday and trying to re-enter on Monday at a similar price, I'm brainstorming ideas of how to do it, any ideas or anyone have the same problem? the best i can come up with would be exiting on Friday at 8:55 and re-entering Monday morning but only if i got the same price or a better price than the one I exited on Friday. how would I even start coding this and is this even the best method, any help appreciated. Thanks

Why were you "flicked" out ?  

Daniel Cioca #:

Why were you "flicked" out ?  

On Friday I entered a trade on EURSGD short at price 1.52617 with stop loss at 1.52925 it exited at price 1.52947, the ask price on the weekend went above my stoploss to 1.52947 then quickly returned this morning back below 1.52617. I think holding a position over the weekend is too risky ?

George Johnson # the ask price on the weekend went above my stoploss to 1.52947 then quickly returned this morning back below 1.52617. 
Most brokers with variable spreads widen considerably at end of day (5 PM ET) ± 30 minutes. My GBPJPY shows average spread = 26 points, but average maximum spread = 134 (your broker will be similar).

George Johnson #:
On Friday I entered a trade on EURSGD short at price 1.52617 with stop loss at 1.52925 it exited at price 1.52947, the ask price on the weekend went above my stoploss to 1.52947 then quickly returned this morning back below 1.52617. I think holding a position over the weekend is too risky ?

You can code your EA to do anything you like... you can code it to exit Friday or at least to move it yo BreakEven ...  but.. you were "flicket" out during the weekend?  market is not closed during the weekend? 

William Roeder #:
Most brokers with variable spreads widen considerably at end of day (5 PM ET) ± 30 minutes. My GBPJPY shows average spread = 26 points, but average maximum spread = 134 (your broker will be similar)
Thanks for the useful information, is it possible to back test using the variable spreads ?

George Johnson # is it possible to back test using the variable spreads ?

Use MT5

Reason: