MT4 expert activation on VPS

Hi guys, I use several experts on my MT4s via a VPS. Last week I asked for the upgrade of the VPS (CPU and Ram) and after the upgrade my MT4s were all logged out of my accounts and all my experts no longer work. I can't connect them to the chart ... as if they are disabled.
What parameter is read by MT4 for the activation of the expert? I can't understand what could have happened. Could they have updated windows server 2012? What should I ask the manager of my VPS? Thank you

MichaelRubies:
Hi guys, I use several experts on my MT4s via a VPS. Last week I asked for the upgrade of the VPS (CPU and Ram) and after the upgrade my MT4s were all logged out of my accounts and all my experts no longer work. I can't connect them to the chart ... as if they are disabled.
What parameter is read by MT4 for the activation of the expert? I can't understand what could have happened. Could they have updated windows server 2012? What should I ask the manager of my VPS? Thank you

After your VPS upgrade, all your MQL5 purchases were de-activated and you need to install them again.

Ok, but so I lose my activations !!!! I haven't changed my computer or VPS !!! It doesn't seem correct to me! I just asked to increase the ram and processor power. It doesn't seem correct to me! So the experts are also deactivated with every software update?

MichaelRubies #:
Ok, but so I lose my activations !!!! I haven't changed my computer or VPS !!! It doesn't seem correct to me! I just asked to increase the ram and processor power. It doesn't seem correct to me! So the experts are also deactivated with every software update?

They are de-activated on hardware updates, not software and this is a windows bug not a MQL5.com one.

Reason: