OrderCheck() failed: AutoTrading disabled by client (10027)

Hey guys,

I have an interesting problem. I'm using Interserver VPS for multiple accounts. Same bot, same code, same setup.

But on one of the servers I always get this line in the Experts tab:

2022.01.04 11:40:28.542    Experts    automated trading is enabled

2022.01.04 21:00:00.076    Algo Solutions Ultimate (EURNZD,H1)    OrderCheck() failed: AutoTrading disabled by client (10027)

That is weird because no one turned off Automated trading.

The MT5 is always open on the VPS and the sleep/hybernate option is turned off.

Check your MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Expert Advisors tab settings.

Eleni Anna Branou #:
Its the same as in the working one, only Automated Trading and DLL are checked

Eleni Anna Branou #:
If i turned it off this would show in the Expert tab

2022.01.05 12:56:44.161    Experts    automated trading is disabled

But there isn't any activity between enabling auto trading and getting the error that it's turned off.

I recently had this error. Open the Expert Advisor Settings on the particular chart window, in the "Common" Tab, "Allow Algo Trading" must be checked. I think this feature allow individual Experts Advisors to be turned on or off on each chart, which has a precedence on the Allow Algo Trading icon in the Standard Bar.

Joseph Faithful Myers #:
I recently had this error. Open the Expert Advisor Settings on the particular chart window, in the "Common" Tab, "Allow Algo Trading" must be checked. I think this feature allow individual Experts Advisors to be turned on or off on each chart, which has a precedence on the Allow Algo Trading icon in the Standard Bar.

thanks

I'm having the same error, I recently got an account from [redacted] and I can't place any orders with the trading panel, tried both methods, in the tool options and also in the Common Tab and still having the same issue, please help.

I got the same problem: 
I checked the order, the order is correct. 
I checked the algoTrading --Enabled--. 

It doenst matter what I do, It keeps poping up. 

Did anyone find a solution?  

__________UPDATE__________

So when checking the order with 

mt5.order_check(request)

this came out

OrderCheckResult(retcode=10014, balance=0.0, equity=0.0, profit=0.0, margin=0.0, margin_free=0.0, margin_level=0.0, comment='Invalid volume', request=TradeRequest(action=1, magic=234000, order=0, symbol='AUDCAD.pro', volume=0.0, price=0.0, stoplimit=0.0, sl=0.0, tp=0.0, deviation=10, type=0, type_filling=0, type_time=0, expiration=0, comment='1-108-0', position=0, position_by=0))

retcode 10014, wrong order volume, appeard to be an error.