VPS: Are objects migratable?

Hi guys. Please I would like to know if the objects that I placed on my charts are also migrated to VPS. In other words, are chart objects such as VLINE, HLINE etc. migratable?

when you migrate to VPS, it does not has any UI. There is no charts you can see. So any panels, dashboards, lines, objects etc etc go invisible. If you have see them, then you ned to migrate them back to your local laptop. So, no, these are not migrated. So if you have any EA whose logic is based on these lines, they might not work correctly. You will see inconsistency in your trades or simply no trades at all.

Alternatively, if you have a VPS where you also have the UI access using RDP or some other remote access protocol, then you can install MT4 itself and then deploy your EA which is based on HLINE, VLINE etc. 

It has worked for me in the past.  

Satyam Shivam #:

when you migrate to VPS, it does not has any UI. There is no charts you can see. So any panels, dashboards, lines, objects etc etc go invisible. If you have see them, then you ned to migrate them back to your local laptop. So, no, these are not migrated. So if you have any EA whose logic is based on these lines, they might not work correctly. You will see inconsistency in your trades or simply no trades at all.

Alternatively, if you have a VPS where you also have the UI access using RDP or some other remote access protocol, then you can install MT4 itself and then deploy your EA which is based on HLINE, VLINE etc. 

It has worked for me in the past.  

Good reply and thanks. But I am disappointed with this VPS thing especially the one provided/or presented directly from this MQL5 platform. You can't migrate files, Global Variables, chart objects and so on. So one will pay a huge $153 annually just to migrate charts and some useless lagging indicators. What good EA is based on indicators alone. So my over 7 years effort in producing a good EA which I intend to host may have to end in nothingness. This is *****
Reason: