MetaTrader 4 platform update build 1353

MetaQuotes

The MetaTrader 4 platform update will be released on Friday, December 10, 2021. This build provides the following changes:

• The minimum supported desktop client terminal version has been increased to 1340. Older terminals will not be able to connect to updated broker servers.
  • General fixes and platform stability improvements.
  • Error fixes based on crash reports.

The update will be available through the Live Update system.

Vraja Sudhakar
Vraja Sudhakar  
my terminal still 1350 how to change log?
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Vraja Sudhakar #:
my terminal still 1350 how to change log?

Connect your MT4 to MetaQuotes-Demo server (open demo account with MetaQuotes-Dem) and wait for updates.
If MT4 is not updated so restart MT4 to force the updates (I restarted 2 times).

William Roeder
William Roeder  
Ahmed Alaoui Chrifi #: what is the last update of MT4?

What is the title of this thread?

Ahmed Alaoui Chrifi
William Roeder #:

What is the title of this thread?

Hello Mr Roeder,

i know how to read titles, the problem is it's confusing and disturbing how lack in informations you have in your platform, without any real support for users and sellers.

The title is :  MetaTrader 4 platform update build 1353 

and it's the latest thread about versions of Metatrader 4, so logically i have the latest version installed of MT4.

But, nooo, i get error of   "Please recompile your product with new compiler" , and since there is no customer support for non financial problems, i have to to go to the forum.

so please, if you can't answer, if you don't have a solution, please let someone help, because answering with rudes answers it's not moderating.

Thank you

NB: i hope you will not ban me for being honest

MQL5 forum
MQL5 forum
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: Forum on automated trading systems and strategy testing
William Roeder
William Roeder  
Ahmed Alaoui Chrifi #: disturbing how lack in informations you have in your platform

This is a user's forum, not MetaQuotes. I am a user just like you.

Ahmed Alaoui Chrifi #: NB: i hope you will not ban me for being honest
You are not being honest, you are just complaining. I am not a mind reader. You asked about the latest version; I answered that. Now you bring up other matters.
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
          Be precise and informative about your problem