MetaTrader 4 platform update build 1353 - page 2

Another problem reported and confirmed. Array out of range - MQL4 programming forum (2022.09.26)

Hello Mr. Roeder,

since it is now that you can't download metatrader on some platforms due to security risks, I wanted to know what MetaQuotes plans for security in the future. I myself have been watching for some time an account on which the trades are subsequently manipulated. The account is running on MT4. Just today at noon I watched live how a trade was backdated and the result manipulated. So it is unfortunately true that such a thing is possible.
At MetaQuotes itself there is obviously no contact possibility to report such frauds. This is also a problem. For this reason I am writing here in the forum to get an answer from someone who has always been very helpful and communicative.

Best Regards

Frika #: I wanted to know .
This is a user's forum. We don't know any more than you.

William Roeder #: This is a user's forum.

I am well aware that this is a user forum, I just had the hope that you are closer to the development team or the company MetaQuotes than others. Unfortunately it is not possible (for me) to contact MetaQuotes directly.
Therefore, sorry for opening a wrong topic here.

Frika #: Therefore, sorry for opening a wrong topic here.

You didn't open a wrong topic, you hijacked another thread for your off-topic post. Next time, make your own, new, thread.

Hi folks,

Hope everryone is doing great.

Does anybody still have a build 1353 and could share it?

My tick data needs this version or previous in order to work properly.

Thank in advance.

Reason: