No symbol found

Trying to copy a signal, but it won't trade, and my log keeps saying...

"2021.12.01 15:33:17.021 '6009201': Signal - #1369631 buy 0.20 XAUUSD.orc at 1779.95 skipped as no symbol found"

However, I do have XAUUSD.Inst on my market watch, and it's not hidden. 

I don't know why it's not copying?

I have read the topics where one or more symbols could be conflicting.. but i don't have any other gold symbol in my marketwatch list, so i don't know why it won't match??? Especially since the first 6 letters do match exactly!

Deyan Stoykovic :

"2021.12.01 15:33:17.021 '6009201': Signal - #1369631 buy 0.20 XAUUSD.orc at 1779.95 skipped as no symbol found"

I have read the topics where one or more symbols could be conflicting.. but i don't have any other gold symbol in my marketwatch list, so i don't know why it won't match??? Especially since the first 6 letters do match exactly!

In addition to the name of the symbol, there are several more parameters that need to be checked. Run the test script and check the comments generated by this script (  )

Обсуждение статьи "Калькулятор сигналов"
Обсуждение статьи "Калькулятор сигналов"
  • www.mql5.com
Опубликована статья Калькулятор сигналов: Автор: Karputov Vladimir...

Deyan Stoykovic:

maybe you can trade with the same broker as your signal provider

Dwi Sudarsono #:

maybe you can trade with the same broker as your signal provider

yeah, trying that.... but having to sign up with a different broker overseas... then deposit to a crypto account, then transfer it to the broker account, because they don't have any other payment options.. and now the money isn't even showing up in the account... real hassle!

Reason: