How to Find Signals for Crypto?

I'm NOT looking for a signal recommendation as I know that is against forum policy.  What I AM looking for is instructions on how I find/filter a list of signal MT4 or MT5 signal providers trading crypto pairs?

From the FAQ: The Provider has trading symbol called GOLD, and my broker has the same instrument, but it is called XAUUSD. Are trades on GOLD copied to XAUUSD in that case?

Margin calculation type is checked for each remaining symbol - if it is Forex, a symbol is considered to be suitable. Symbols of CFD, Futures or other calculation types are discarded.

That is why it is difficult to copy the CFD symbols.
read this thread for more (about how to check before subscribing): Signal problem: position skipped as no symbol found

Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
Discover in 15 Minutes: Watch the Video about Trading Signals in MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 The most frequently asked questions related to the S...

jazee:

I'm NOT looking for a signal recommendation as I know that is against forum policy.  What I AM looking for is instructions on how I find/filter a list of signal MT4 or MT5 signal providers trading crypto pairs?

MQL5.com search is a very useful function that searches through description as well as titles.

You should make your own search and filter the results at the left side, between signals only.

Use an advance google search instead which offers more options for filtering. Here are a few examples of the Google search text:

• site:mql5.com/en/signals bitcoin
  • site:mql5.com/en/signals crypto

Well it looks like there really aren't any, at least for MT5 (which is required for crypto trading on Coinexx)

A search for crypto, bitcoin, coin, btc/usd, cryptocurrency in the name/description field turned up I think 2 signals total. LOL.

I think the only solution is to not be set on using Metatrader and either use <Deleted>.  Unfortunatly no leverage (not a big deal since crypto is too volatile for leverage anyway) nor short selling.  Us U.S. Clients are SO limited in our options due to the heavy regulation.

But, just as @Eleni Anna Branou stated, simply putting the word "crypto" (or something else) in the MQL5 Search bar and then selecting "Signals" from the left is just as good!

Reason: