MQL5 Wizard - Open additional position

I'm trying to check some strategies and made a signal module but I need it to open additional positions.

A hopefully understandable description:

Buy Signal detected -> Open 1 Lot Buy position -> another Buy Signal detected -> Open 1 Lot Buy position

So it should end up with a Buy position of 2 Lot. Can somebody guide me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance! :) 

Why do you not just open the positions separately. The second one will just add to the existing one and th entry price will be weighted between the two. In MT5 there is just one position for a specific symbol.

That is what I do

ingvar_e:

Why do you not just open the positions separately. The second one will just add to the existing one and th entry price will be weighted between the two. In MT5 there is just one position for a specific symbol.

That is what I do

As I understand, it's exactly what he is asking for, he just want to know : how with EA generated with MQL5 Wizard ?

crocki134:

I'm trying to check some strategies and made a signal module but I need it to open additional positions.

A hopefully understandable description:

Buy Signal detected -> Open 1 Lot Buy position -> another Buy Signal detected -> Open 1 Lot Buy position

So it should end up with a Buy position of 2 Lot. Can somebody guide me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance! :) 

As far as I know, noting prevents an EA created with MQL5 Wizard to add to an existing position. It depends of your signal module(s).

However if you get an opposite signal (sell for example) when you already have a (buy) position, the position can be closed. You can have to increase your close threshold (Signal_ThresholdClose).

Reason: