Effective way to search quality profitable EAs

What is the most structured way to search effectively for EAs on mql5.com?

I am looking for:
1) those that trade profitable. Does not need to be high, but steady.
2) low drawdown
3) during major sessions, not night sessions when non-liquid, high spread/slippage.

4) definitely no crazy dangerous strategies, martingale, high multiple entries/excessive hedging. 

Is there an effective search capabilities. Even better if I could search on the historical trades/performance. 

Thank you in advance

Growth:

What is the most structured way to search effectively for EAs on mql5.com?

I am looking for:
1) those that trade profitable. Does not need to be high, but steady.
2) low drawdown
3) during major sessions, not night sessions when non-liquid, high spread/slippage.

4) definitely no crazy dangerous strategies, martingale, high multiple entries/excessive hedging. 

Is there an effective search capabilities. Even better if I could search on the historical trades/performance. 

Thank you in advance

Try to find the proper advisor through the signals.

1st. Check if the seller have an account publish in MQL5 signal.

2nd. Check if his signal is profitable by checking trading history of how many lots does Ea created daily profitability, some are over lot sizing which anytime will blow your account.

3rd Check especially the Draw Down Percentage

4th Check daily and weekly profits if it is profitable.

5th Check if they have backtested 99.9% modelling quality, but take note tester and real live trading are different, which they differ on volatility economic news.

6th  Check if they have Live Performance Broadcasting on Youtube and Telegram.

Simple as that if they have nothing to prove DONT BUY IT,  ITS A WASTE OF MONEY !!!!

Documentation on MQL5: Integration / MetaTrader for Python / order_calc_margin
Documentation on MQL5: Integration / MetaTrader for Python / order_calc_margin
  • www.mql5.com
order_calc_margin - MetaTrader for Python - Integration - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Explore the signals section on this website. It has lot of nice parameters defined which you can analyse to come to a conclusion.

if you assume or at least: pretend, that they are all scammers and that none actually use their own eas on live accounts large enough to make big enough returns that are above your local GDP rate or above your local inflation rate, then you are at a good start. But dont look for them on this website first. look on google and other trading websites first. There is too much stuff on this website to sift through. This website is primarily for coding help and advice. If you do look on Signals page, then filter your results for larger balances. And always check the sellers profile. Too many times i have found what appeared to be a great looking signal service, operating and profitting for 2 years, to find that the profile of the seller and signal provider has only created a mql5 account in less than 3 months. And then a few months later their profile is deleted, and the signals service and their products have vanished.