Signal Providers Lot Size Question

Hi guys, I'm fairly new to Forex and only started following a signal provider today! Quick question...I understand the ratio used to work out the Lot Size between provider and subscriber but I was wondering; if my account balance is larger than my signal providers would I be able to trade a Lot Size greater than theres?

i.e. At the moment if they trade 1.0 and I am 0.85, if I doubled my account balance deposit could I trade a Lot Size of 1.70 while my provider is still trading 1?

Thanks 

setandforget:

Hi guys, I'm fairly new to Forex and only started following a signal provider today! Quick question...I understand the ratio used to work out the Lot Size between provider and subscriber but I was wondering; if my account balance is larger than my signal providers would I be able to trade a Lot Size greater than theres?

i.e. At the moment if they trade 1.0 and I am 0.85, if I doubled my account balance deposit could I trade a Lot Size of 1.70 while my provider is still trading 1?

Thanks 

Yes.

angevoyageur:
Yes.
Thanks ;-)

Hello, Please I need a help on how to change my percentage account to be traded. I selected 40% thinking thats the overal percent am allocating to my signal provider.

I just realised thats what he will be trading per time.

Please where do I reset to 10%

Kindly help me before Monday starts

Thanks

Mercy

favoured111:

Hello, Please I need a help on how to change my percentage account to be traded. I selected 40% thinking thats the overal percent am allocating to my signal provider.

I just realised thats what he will be trading per time.

Please where do I reset to 10%

Kindly help me before Monday starts

Thanks

Mercy

Hi, its Tools, Options, Signals. 

Good Luck. 

Reason: