Search Facility very poor.

Hi, I would like to be able to LEARN from the documentation.

Reading code as e.g.

int to_copy;

As I understand it this is defining a new presumably local integer variable called "to_copy"

It's use in the code makes no sense without knowing it's initial value.

My previous knowledge would have seen "int to_copy == 0"

Moderator: Put each of these in the document search box:         int to_copy;     int      Initial value of defined variable

and see what you get.

I did not get anything to Learn from.

There is a mountain of information on the forum much of it too old to be useful.

I do not know anything about the paid and volunteer people building and modifying data here. I do know that MQL5 get commission when I buy from the market.

There is NO WAY to contact the service desk. Get this reply IF one tries.

Please note that we deal only with financial operation issues related to services you purchase from MQL5.com. If you have another question, ask it on the Forum.

I will probably get a put-down reply from a moderator here telling me I am doing something wrong.

Instead of writing pages and pages of code showing how good you are please fix the search facility on this site.

MQL5 forum
MQL5 forum
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: Forum on automated trading systems and strategy testing

• If you are the Programmer/Coder so you know how to use "to_copy" and more.
  • If you are bad programmer so you can employ any Programmer on Freelance service.
  • But if you are going to force someone to work for free for you so it is completely illegal here.

For information.

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

Sergey Golubev #:
  • If you are the Programmer/Coder so you know how to use "to_copy" and more.
  • If you are bad programmer so you can employ any Programmer on Freelance service.
  • But if you are going to force someone to work for free for you so it is completely illegal here.

For information.

More -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Freelancers on MQL5

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.25 08:10

Yes, I agree.
And I am not a coder (I am using Freelance as well).
And when I need help with coding (and if this coding/project is important for me) so I am selecting the programmers who are well-known for me and for community as well (and who are well-knowns by the posts on this forum) to create the personal order to pre-selected developer (pre-selected by me).

Reason: