MQL4 Market: failed download product 'Market ***** [403]

I have purchased the indicator listed in the subject. 

I have had zero problems downloading and installing it directly from my mt4 terminal from my laptop. 

However, after repeated attempts I continue to get a "installation failed"  error message when attempting to do the same from my VPS.  

I am using CheapVPS. 

I have closed reopened, logged in + logged out of my mql4 profile, even turned off the antivirus and still not working.  

Below are the following messages in the journal tab. 

2021.10.05 17:25:40.754  MQL4 Market: failed download product '******s' [403]

2021.10.05 17:25:40.614  MQL4 Market: start the activation of the purchased product '*****s'

PLEASE HELP :)

mattwtts:

I am using CheapVPS. 

Below are the following messages in the journal tab. 

2021.10.05 17:25:40.754  MQL4 Market: failed download product '*****' [403]

About 403 error:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Error connecting MT4 to market Error 403 and 443 - urgent

Sergey Golubev, 2021.02.27 05:41

error 403 means: no internet access.
It may be the following -

1. You did not set your Metatrader in correct way (you should fill Community tab in Metatrader with your forum login and not an email; you should have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your computer, and more):

2. Your antivirus or firewall is blocking the access to the Market tab (switch antivirus/firewall off, and find the other antivirus which will not block your access to the Market tab internet).

3. You are using VPS which was blocked by the service (look at the post #19). Yes, some external VPS providers were blocked from the Market by MQ. You may write to the service desk, and if it is confirmed (if your VPS provider was banned from the service) so you can change VPS company provider for example.

For example - VPS provider Zomro with subnets was blocked from the Market (read post #19):

Почему закрыт доступ на сайт www.mql4.com?
  • www.mql5.com
Добрый день. Проблема такая...

Hi Sergey, 

Thanks for the reply.  

Regarding the 3 things you have listed, 

1. You did not set your Metatrader in correct way (you should fill Community tab in Metatrader with your forum login and not an email; you should have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your computer, and more):

I have properly completed this. 

2. Your antivirus or firewall is blocking the access to the Market tab (switch antivirus/firewall off, and find the other antivirus which will not block your access to the Market tab internet).
I have properly completed number 2 and completely turned the antivirus/firewall off.  

3. You are using VPS which was blocked by the service (look at the post #19). Yes, some external VPS providers were blocked from the Market by MQ. You may write to the service desk, and if it is confirmed (if your VPS provider was banned from the service) so you can change VPS company provider for example.

Can you help me understand how I write the service desk to see if my VPS provider is banned from the service??  

• www.mql5.com
Добрый день. Проблема такая...

mattwtts #:

Can you help me understand how I write the service desk to see if my VPS provider is banned from the service??  

It is not new news about VPS providers which were possible blocked from the Market, and many users asked about the list of those blocked VPS providers ...
But there is no list, and the service desk may not reply on such the questions about some VPS providers.
You can try to ask the service desk using "Contacts and requests" link at the bottom of this page (you can select any category to write) but I am not sure about results.

It was the reply of MetaQuotes about year ago about Zomro VPS provider (which was blocked):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Why is access to the website www.mql4.com closed?

Renat Fatkhullin , 2020.11.17 12:16

It works exactly as intended.

The entire Zomro provider with subnets is blocked for massive fraudulent activities on its subnets.

Enough to build already naive. You knew why you need this particular provider.

Thanks again Sergey :) 

May I ask you some options of VPS providers you know that are NOT banned from marketplace???  

mattwtts #:
Thanks again Sergey :) 

May I ask you some options of VPS providers you know that are NOT banned from marketplace???  
The discussion (and especially the recommendations) about any external VPS providers is prohibited on the forum sorry (this mql5 portal is having their own VPS: MQL5 VPS).

2022.10.19 04:53:40.418    MQL4 Market: failed download product '*****' (send request failed [12175])

why am i getting this?

Reason: