global inizialization failed error

continue to have "global initialization failed" error everytime I try to backtest some of the EAs downloaded from the site but not for the ones I have in my platform (even after reinizialization of my pc). Does anyone have an explanation? Thanks

What EAs ?

What platform ? what build ?

What is your operating system ?

Actually all the eas downloaded from the mql market but not the ones I already have in my platform. My build is 1345 and runs on Windows 10 Pro

AlfredW #:
Actually all the eas downloaded from the mql market but not the ones I already have in my platform. My build is 1345 and runs on Windows 10 Pro

Current official release is 1340. 1345 is a beta, you should not use it unless you know what you are doing.

I see...I dowloaded this version from my broker site. will install 1340 then, thank you a lot for your suggestion

AlfredW #:
I see...I dowloaded this version from my broker site. will install 1340 then, thank you a lot for your suggestion
Yeah I know, unfortunately Metaquotes pushed this beta through brokers (for new installed platform). I don't know if it's on purpose or by error.

where can i find official releases and download them? I can only find them in broker sites and they are all 1345...
The official site below only has announcements, but not download options
https://www.metatrader4.com/en/releasenotes/552 

same issue btw
MetaTrader 4 build 1340
MetaTrader 4 build 1340
  • www.metatrader4.com
The update fixes errors and improves the platform stability.

Alain Verleyen #:

Current official release is 1340. 1345 is a beta, you should not use it unless you know what you are doing.

Do you know how can we revert?

Reason: