Indicators: RSD_Histogram(Relative Strength Divergence) - page 3

pennyhunter #:
What were you trying?
I am trying to attack from a single point of entry, the doors they know very well, then when i am inside i multiply and fill the space i don't own, where all this criminals are. So think of it like object that orbits(particles), each particle is capaple of creating an a duplicate of itself in another form of particle populating the sphere with its matrix, but all this particles that puplicate represent the "true logic of the originator" in space with all his friends(duplicates). Who share the same purpose of delivery..

today i have put my system together it is demonic, not for the faint hearted, if you want cleanness and tell me about price action, i will personally punch you in the face, because the market is not clean, there is blood everywhere, many commited suicide thinking it was clean. it is actually what i would use when i go Automatic, i don't want to become a slave boy of the market, i have God to worship and life to live..

Today i am constracting RSD_Volume with developer, we will also do its deviation. It's will be the most desired indicator the world has ever seen. Stay tune.

Developer completed our space volume, here is the results... now what's left is integration switch on/off to see their hidings..

RSD Volume was put off scope to be intergrated with RSD Histogram, nevertheless RSD Volume module is fine and ready, i have opened a new job to set elements by base, this is one of the most complex Indicator the world will ever see..

Developer completed dynamic based project, enabling me to switch whatever side i like, i will be testing it soon, i am closer to automation than ever before.

This is how i see the market now, powered by RSD Volume

new version of RSD Oscillator looks like this...

volatility 10 on RSD Oscillator, now i am done with upgrades...

i will add wicks % change between HST Velocity and RSD Histogram, then display it above/below candles wicks. this will help me when i do an EA..
Reason: